Last week we attended an event in London show casing the rather lovely range of pushchairs available from Baby Jogger. I am a push chair fiend, Lottie is in the stroller stage now she loves to walk everywhere but at certain times we still need it for her to have a rest, take a nap and more importantly load up with the everyday essentials three young children need!
Poking about the Baby Jogger range was great fun the girls were happy jumping in so we could give them all a thorough test drive around the room.
Here’s Lottie modelling the City Premier, love love love this push chair some of the main features I liked being:
- One hand, compact fold making it super easy for getting in it and out of the car.
- Extended canopy; keeping the sun off little ones is what we need on hot days.
- Large, light weight, quick release wheels; the larger wheels ensure a smooth ride and make it nice and easy for us parents to push on all terrains.
- Hand operated breaks; so much easier than the foot ones especially in sandals!
- Mahoooosive basket; we tried to convince one of the kids to climb in to prove just how big it was, they declined but I can promise you Bella would have fit – it’s huge!
The City Premier RRP’s at £349.99. It can be used from birth with carry cot or carseat and comes in the navy or a really pretty grey which I loved!
We are past the double buggy days, much to Bella’s disgrace of having to walk with her own legs no less but I still wanted to give the City Select a try. Double pushchairs are tough to get just right I have had a couple myself and had likes and dislikes about both. Main features for the City Select are:
- It converts from a single to a double so can grow with you as your family does.
- A glider board can be attached to accommodate a third child – why did I not have this push chair 2 years ago!!!
- Nice big comfortable seats, Bella still fit easily in there.
- Big basket, not as big as the City Premier but still a great size.
- Steering was nice and easy for me – a big thing for a double push chair, they can be so heavy.
The City Select RRP’s at £499.99 as a single, £679.98 with a second seat.
The last push chair I want to talk about is the one which really wow’d me, it’s not actually out until September so this is a sneaky preview and I am really exited for it – that is the City Tour.
This is the pushchair that is going to change your experience when it comes to traveling with children, some of the main features I love include:
- One hand, compact fold; so easy to fold down and it comes with a back pack stye carry bag which it fits perfectly inside of.
- Carry on option; when folded down it measures at only 56 x 25 x 45 cm, meaning it can be taken on a plane as hand luggage!
- Super light weight.
- Still padded and comfortable for little ones nothing worse than a uncomfortable pushchair.
The City Tour RRP’s at £249 keep your eyes peeled for it come September!!
I was so impressed with the City Tour I really want to see it put to the test. You can see me getting it out and having a play with it in a little vlog I made of the day at the end of the post.
Big thank-you to Baby Jogger we loved having a play with new pushchairs and finding out more about your brand.