I have been on a quest for year’s to find a perfect foundation for my ever changing skin, over time I have tried so many different brands with promise of natural looking flawless skin but I’m still yet to find “the one” I’ve also tried a couple BB and CC creams in the past and I’ve got to admit I’ve not been a fan!
After reading about the ‘Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream‘ I was intrigued and couldn’t wait to see if it lived up to its claims.
Ginvera BB cream claims too:
- Provide perfect light coverage
- Even out skin tone
- Provide great protection with SPF30
- Nourish, hydrate and refine the skin whilst working to improve tone and scarring.
- Adapt to your skin tone
- Stay in place all day
- The first time I used it I put a small amount on the back of my hand and my first thoughts were “there is just no way it’ll suit my skin tone I’m far to fair for this shade”. But as it claims to it really adapts to your skin tone and didn’t leave me looking orange or patchy at all.
- It smells great – odd to say about a skin product but it really does!
- So easy to apply, I just use my fingers to apply a small amount all over my face – it doesn’t need much blending a little bit goes a long way. Which also means it it really quick to apply perfect for first thing in the morning before the school run!
- Looks very natural. It doesn’t look like you’ve piled loads of make up on it just looks like you own skin but better, brighter and more even.
- The coverage is quite light, so if you have any blemishes ect you will also need concealer.
- I don’t think it lasted quite along as foundation having said that by the end of the day foundation usually looks bit patchy on me where as this didn’t it just didn’t look like I had any make up left on, which I actually prefer to looking patchy.