We’re only two weeks away from the most romantic days of the year Valentines day! I’ve put together a valentines day gift guide for you all to take a peak at and hopefully get some ideas on what to by the special person in your life!
- Victoria Green Love Hearts Print Traveller Bag* – perfect gift if your planning a little valentines get away that year!
- Yankee Candle – Smells amazing!
- Pillow Cases* – If you’re looking for something a little different these are sooooo cute!
- Personalised canvas – I would love to try making something like this myself with a blank canvas, some stencils and paint! Would make a really nice personal gift.
- Guylian Chocolates* – It’s no secret I do love chocolate these are some of my all time favourites!
- Perfume – who doesn’t like perfume!
- More chocolates told you I love them these are incredible from Godiva* not only are they beautifully packaged they are probably one of the nicest chocolates I have ever tried and believe me I have tried a lot!
- Hair dryer – everyone loves a bit of pampering and having their hair done, I’ve been using this hair dryer from BRAUN* for the last couple of weeks and its brilliant – light weight and cut my hair drying time be half! Would be a fab gift.
- Breakfast in bed – DIY or get one of these brilliant box’s from Personalised Gifts* such a lovely idea. Beautifully presented and contains everything you’ll need for making a great breakfast in bed!
- Heart shaped colour changing mug – so cute.
- Another candle! – Valentines day candle in a tin* smells amazing. Candles are just a perfect for valentines The country candle company have such an amazing selection for every occasion, they also have a new service available which allow’s you to personalise your candle to make it extra special!
- Beautiful ring from Pandora – every girl loves a bit of sparkle!
So thats all for the valentines gifts now on to the actual day. With the three girls its often easier to stay in than try and find a sitter, this year we plan to have a nice dinner together at home!
To Start – How yummy does this Beetroot & Goats’ Cheese Fiorelli* look!
Mains will have to be our favourite my Creamy chicken curry!
And the lastly for pud Im planning something like ice cream and strawberries!
I hope that’s given you some inspiration for valentine’s day! Whats your favourite? Have you decided your valentines plans?
Any more suggestions, I’d love to hear them in the comments?