Valentines day is very almost upon us! With all the love that is flying around AO.com set me and the lovely Claire Witt a challenge to treat each other to something special from their website! Of corse sprucing up the home is something I love so I was dying to see which must have appliance would be landing on my door step!
Claire chose me the gorgeous Fearne By Swan Kettle & Toaster set in the beautiful honey shade.
I love them; it was only recently I was trying to search for some new kitchen appliances but I couldn’t make my mind up on colours.
This honey shade is just classic and goes with everything. The design is simple yet elegant and sleek just what I like!
My kitchen isn’t the biggest or the most glam. In fact I’d quite like to rip it out, build and extension and have a big old kitchen put in with low hanging lights above and island with a ceramic sink. Sadly that’s not going to happen in this rented property, so whilst we slog our guts and squirrel away money for our own forever home I make the most of what I have and still try and keep it looking pretty and clutter free!
Fearne By Swan 2 slice toaster
- Allows to toast two slices at once – I know some love a big bad 25 slice at a time machine but this is plenty for my family and our Diddy little kitchen.
- High function lift – No more burnt fingers trying to remove that T-Cake!
- Defrost function – a mums dream on a Monday morning when you realised you forgot to take the bread out of the freezer last night!
- Automatically shuts off when toast is ready – no-one wants burnt toast.
- Lastly a handy removable tray to de-crumb! I actually was so excited to see that you press it and tray pops out, it’s the little things in life.
Fearne By Swan Kettle
- 1.7 litre capacity making up to 7 cups of tea or coffee at once. Hello caffeine fix!
- Boil dry protection to stop you damaging your kettle on those bleary eye’d mornings that start with the kids at 5am and you forget to fill the kettle. I swear it’s only happened a few times!
- Limescale filter to improve the quality of your drinks – very important if you live in the limescale capital of the world like I do.
- Handy measuring guide on the side – love that!
A huge thank-you to Claire and AO for helping me spruce up the kitchen! It’s amazing how the little things make such a difference. Now head on over to see what I chose for Claire!