It’s exactly 6 weeks until christmas ahh – I would love to say I am one of those parents who had finished shopping for their little angels back in September but the truth is… I haven’t even started! I know I know I really need to pull my finger out and crack on. Today I was sat making a little list with some ideas and I thought I’d share it just in case there is any other unorganised mumma’s out there looking for some inspiration.
- My Wild Life Journal – I have mentioned recently about Maisy’s new-found love for drawing and writing I thought a little journal lie this would be perfect for her, they have loads of little prompts in (which will also help with reading) she will love this. I can just see her at the table on christmas morning doodling away.
- Crawl and pop turtle – We recently went to the Little Tikes launch event for their new little explorers range and Lottie loved this little guy really great for helping shape and colour recognition. If you have children 6-36 months the range is definitely worth a look at.
- H&A’s christmas gifting range is bursting with a ton of perfect little stocking fillers for the little princesses out there, from frozen to my little pony they are bound to find their favourite characters.
- Lego Juniors – One thing Bella keeps talking about recently is Lego, her cousin has a ton and I thought it was about time she had her own little set, Lego Juniors is perfect for her age.
- Leap frog fridge phonics – We actually already have this, but I wanted to include it on the guide as I can’t rave about it enough, all the children love playing with this, it’ educational, keeps them entertained as I cook and it all sticks to the fridge so I’m not constantly searching for the bits to go with it (that drives me mad).
- Everyone loves a bit of chocolate don’t they? I don’t remember all the gifts I got as a child but I do remember each year having a Cadbury’s selection box it was tradition to get stuck into it as soon as breakfast was done and I plan on continuing that tradition with my girls after all it is christmas!
- Little Tikes kitchen – Another one from Little Tikes, but I love their products they are always such great quality for little ones, Lottie’s main gift this year is going to be a play kitchen. We used to have one for the girls and it ended up staying with their grandparents when we were in between moving houses this time last year. Lottie loves playing with it when we go up to visit so I thought it would be nice to get her a new one to have for back at home.
- My Doodles audio earmuffs – How cute are these little earmuffs!? I love them, the girls have the back packs in this design which I love so these are going to look so cool together.
- Nativity book, always nice to explain to the girls the real meaning behind christmas not that you just get given presents. I find books are a great way to help explaining they because you can talk about the pictures as you go along too.
- Hexbug’s – last but not least I really want to make the girls one of these fish bowls with the aquabot fish in them, they are so cool and they have asked me to get them fish in the past but this will be such much less maintenance.
- In the night garden explore and learn musical activity carousel for my little in the night garden lover – Lottie.
- The twirlywoo’s have been a big hit with all of my girls since it arrived on cbeebies this year, Lottie really loves all the bright colours and the little song which is why I have picked up the big red boat playset for her.
So that’s a few idea’s to get the christmas shopping started, I’d love to hear what you are planning for your little ones this year?