Another month is down and now were are looking to the return to school how scary is that!
August was a bit of a blur with the kids being off I am now looking forward to having a bit of routine back in our lives. Any way here are my favourite bits from August I had a few products to share which I have done in a vlog again – I had my little helper with me as well as Maisy hasn’t started school yet.
Now onto my blogging favourites from August
- August was busy busy for me I have worked on some great campaigns my favourite being with big game hunters with a review on this beautiful dolls house for my girls, I have never seen their little faces light up quite so much as they did when I surprised them with this!
- I hit 5000 on twitter woooo, to think this time one year ago I barely knew how to use the site 5000 seems like a crazy number.
- I helped put on a little blogging event with Arbonne was lovely to catch up with some of the local bloggers in my area, we all had a great evening.
- My most popular post this month was the Tesco eat happy project, really enjoyed taking part in this as did the girls.
- My favourite post to write was 3 delicious ice lolly recipes – so easy to make and I was really proud of how they turned out!
Now for the time to share a couple of my favourite bloggers, Katie from Life On Vista Street – I have read Katie’s blog since I started blogging and I still love it I always come away feeling like I have learnt something with her tips, hacks and great recipes!
Also Kaye from Hello Archie beautiful blog written by a very talented lady, I love her photography and design its so gorgeous!
Picture of the month
My troublesome trio! Love this photo they all look so mischievous – well they are!
What are your favourite bits from August I’d love to hear them?