It’s here – December has arrived now all the scrooges out there can stop whining about everyone being excited already about christmas an join in as well – we know you love it secretly too.
December is a mad month for everyone for some reason this year December seems slightly more mental than usual for us starting with:
- Visiting Santa; I am very hopeful that this year the children will not break down hysterically and refuse to have their picture taken with the big man. They are at an age where they actually understand father christmas = presents so with that in mind I hope they enjoy it!
- Maisy’s birthday! We’re celebrating this weekend with a big party with all her friends and family, I do love throwing parties for the children but I still have a thousand things to do so the pressure is on although I’m sure it’ll all be alright in the end!
- Night out; I am going on a rare night out with some of my best friends in the warm up to christmas, it will give me a chance to dress up and let my hair down in a well deserved (if i do say so myself) night off. I can’t wait!
- Visiting family; we’re going up to my dads for the weekend its only about an hours drive away so not to far to travel with this children bit its always nice to have a change of scenery, spend some time with them all and have early christmas celebrations.
- Christmas Day; I’m like a big kid I get sooooo excited for christmas, I have so many fun things planned for us all throughout the month leading up to this day, the girls really understand it all this year so its even more exciting.
- And as if that wasn’t all enough for one month we are also going to move into our new home, we properly won’t be in there before christmas but we definitely will by the New Year I’m really looking forward to starting the New year in our new home. Fresh start, no more stress and finally feeling settled again = Bliss.