Christmas is coming whether you’re prepared or more of a bury your head in the sand until December kind of person, in less than 40 days the big man will be arriving!
I am completely unorganised this year, so what have I done? Well rather than thinking about what I need to buy and organise I have been thinking about what I would like and putting together a gift guide that’s full of products that busy mums, like me, would love!
The run up to Christmas for most mums is a completely hectic time. You’ve got school plays, Christmas jumper days, family to see, Santa to visit, shopping to book in weeks and weeks before and if you’re crazy like me and decide to do elf on the shelf – well, that’s like a full time job in itself!
But, I absolutely love it. I love the build up usually more than Christmas Day itself. Christmas Day for me is all about sitting back and watching the happiness on my gorgeous families faces, knowing all the madness has been completely worth it.
Those little gifts under the tree for me are a bonus, so I wanted to share my top picks for busy mum’s this year.
Us mums need a little pampering after the madness of Christmas so you’ll see a little theme through this guide, all products are aimed at encouraging some much needed self care.
- Books; now not everyone will be a ‘reader’ but personally I love to read and of the mums I know who also do, I know their main reason for not is – time. A new book on Christmas Day is like saying ‘go cosy up, enjoy your book and I’ll get you a cuppa’. At least that’s what it should say anyway!
- If a cuppa isn’t your thing, maybe hot chocolate is! Our remedy is a female focused brand that uses a blend of CBD oils to help balance and support women through those pesky hormonal changes. They’ve created a fab hot chocolate gift set that when combined with a few drops of ‘moon swings’ gives you a delicious calming minty hot chocolate!
- Mum’s favourite tipple? For me that’s gin right now and The Secret Garden have an amazing selection of flavoured gins. Check out my gin gift guide for more gin gift ideas.
- Echor, End of day journal. Writing down my thoughts from the day or things that I am grateful for always sets me up for the perfect night sleep. It stops me laying in bed and over-thinking and just allows me to drift off, it’s a habit I think so many people would benefit from. This journal is a perfect gift to encourage just that.
- Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas without some new smellies. This gorgeous set from Grace Cole is the perfect gift, it’s elegant and comes in a lovely little travel bag. Not to mention the products smell absolutely divine. Check out Sol Beauty for some other great gift set ideas.
- Looking for the perfect gift for a coffee lover? How about this beautiful Rose Gold coffee flask from SMASH. It features dual wall insulation to keep your drinks hot for up to 6 hours, or cold for 24 hours. Perfect for mums who are always on the go.
- Why not treat mum to some new skin care? Nuture have a great range of nourishing products that are perfect for rehydrating winter skin. They’re also really reasonably priced – the perfect stocking filler.
- FFS have a superb range of Christmas gifts available. I have been using their razor subscription for well over a year now and I couldn’t recommend it more! They’ll even engrave your razor for FREE! A great practical gift that encourages self care too!
- Often said to be the secret behind my ability to remember everything.. a new phone case to fancy up our lifeline! There are a huge range of gorgeous designs on Ideal of Sweden – I am obsessed with this Jade pattern.
- Another little, ‘go and pamper yourself’ essential is a good hair wrap. Gigi Sofi are the perfect way to make it all just a smidge more luxurious! They have a great selection of chic prints and their wraps are made from recycled waste plastics so really environmentally friendly.
- Last but by no means least is a selection of mindful aromatherapy balms from Scentered. This pretty little tin contains five of their best-selling 100% natural balms – SLEEP WELL, DE-STRESS, HAPPY, FOCUS AND ESCAPE. Absolutely dreamy!
So those are just a few ideas for busy mums this Christmas I hope it has given you some ideas. Let me know what’s on your Christmas list this year!
*This post contains gifted products, all thoughts and opinions are my own.