Easter is right around the corner; you know what that means.. it’s time for chocolate, more chocolate followed by a topping of chocolate. I am sharing the super easy recipe for my No Bake Easter Rocky Road!
300g Milk Chocolate
50g Melted Butter
Decorations – I used mini eggs and creme eggs
- Melt your chocolate in a heat proof bowl over a pan of boiling water.
- Stir in the melted butter until all combined together.
- Crush the biscuits and add to the chocolatey mix.
- Add marshmallows – if the chocolate is still warm they will melt, which is delicious but up if you prefer chunks allow the chocolate to cool.
- Line a tray with baking paper or foil, spread out the mixture into the tin and pat down.
- Decorate how ever you please creme eggs and mini eggs were delicious!
- Pop in the freezer for 20 minutes then move to the fridge.
- When completely set cut into chunks and ENJOY!