Another month past and another month of favourites to share with you all! I’m bit late this month but I just couldn’t get the chance to film in the last couple of weeks but have finally got it up so here is my favourite products from the month..
Now on to my blogging highlights from June:
- Attending Britmums live is definitely going up at number one it seems like it was so long ago now, but it was such an amazing weekend I loved it and will be booking it up again as soon as those tickets go on sale.
- June was my Blogaversiary – 0ne whole year of blogging and it was lovely to look back at my best bits and share some blogging tips one year on.
- I also started My themed weeks which see’s me and the girls do lots of fun activities each week around a certain theme Cars was our favourite.
- I also hit 1k on Instagram and 4k on twitter which was very exciting to think this time last year I had no idea what I was doing on either platform and now I am a little addicted to them!
- My most popular post from June was Helping your shy child feel more confident I was a bit scared to publish this one but the response was amazing, I had so many lovely comments.
- My favourite post to write was whats in my bag – its actually a Vlog but it was so fun to film and I love watching those kinds of videos myself – nosey parker.
It’s been a great month – July has started off a little slow I kind of lost my mojo a little bit but it’s been really sunny so the last thing I wanted to be doing was sitting inside tapping away, I am back into it now a couple of quite weeks has given me chance to refocus and my head is filled with ideas once again!
Is the lovely Steph from Midlife Mummy Diary she was my roomie for Britmums and I just ruddy loves her she’s hilarious go and check her out!
Photo of the month
I got my new fancy pants camera last month and this was one of the first snaps I took and I love it. It’s not perfect by any means and I am still learning how to use the camera but I just love Lottie’s beautiful big blue eyes in this photo!
Thats all for this month, what are your highlights from June?