Last week I wrote about making a room fit for a princess with Lottie’s bedroom and since doing her room I have caught the decorating bug and want to do the whole house. Since moving in January I have done very little so it is about time!
Next on the list is my bed room I wanted to share some of the idea’s I have for my room. It’s not massive but has good built in storage, I want to keep it light so the colours I am thinking a pastel blue with some light greys and a pop of a brighter blue here and there, I’m hoping to create a calm toy free room just for me to relax in (ha give it a week).
- Cushions – oh I do like a good pointless scatter cushion and I love these two from next.
- Bed – I need a new bed, having moved so many times in the last few years the one I have now has been pulled here, there and everywhere and really is on its last legs. I am thinking divan for extra space this one fits great with the colour scheme I want and is from Dreams.
- Canvas – who doesn’t love a little cheesy quote on their wall?? I do and I think this is really cute from Debenhams.
- A new lamp – it’s going to be a very grown up bedroom with reading lamps don’t you know.. found this is John Lewis and thought it was pretty.
- New Blinds – I love roman blinds they make a room really cosy with out getting in the way like a curtain does, I found that VELUX now do them for roof windows how cool do they look!
- A photo collauge with more cheesey quote told you I love them! This is from next they have some really lovely home bits in at the moment.
What do you think of my plans? Do you have any home make overs planned soon?