Joining the gym … I did it, I did it!!! So happy I joined, next point was to actually go to the gym ummm FAIL but I have my membership I’m half way it’s been a busy month!
Got my little kitty so happy with her even if she spends most evenings pouncing on me she is a little cutie.
We’ve also made progress on the garden, it’s getting there it’s not the best space to let the kids play out the back as we have slightly dodgy steps so Lottie can’t go out unattended. Our front garden is actually flat and more private so I am going to try to get them out the front more this month and use the back space for planning some veg and maybe a little flower bed.
So whats up for June?
- This Friday I’m heading to Blog camp Bristol, very excited to meet up with some friends I haven’t seen for ages it’ll be so much fun and I hope to learn lots!
- Very sadly we lost my Grandad in May, June will bring his funeral so I will be going down to Cornwall for that, it’s very upsetting but I am trying to see the bright side, he’s at peace and no longer in pain. His passing has hit home to me just how precious life is I really want to try to make the most of everyday and do him proud.
- I’ll be heading up to London for a little conference mid month, you know only the biggest parent blogging conference of the year! I am so excited for this I am very fortunate to have been sponsored by Spatone to attend the event, two days of hopefully lots of laughs and lots of learning I can’t wait! I did the Britmums meme the other day you can get to know me a little better here.
- I hoping towards the end of June we are going to go away for a few nights only no where far but just a change of scenery will be lovely.
- Vlog more.. Oh yes I have finally dipped my toe in the YouTube waters and I have a secret I ruddy love it, so much fun making little videos so I want to do lots more! You can subscribe if you like 😉
- Go shopping hard task I know, I really need some new clothes but I find it quite hard to spend money on myself – mummy guilt! I want to move away from my usual jeans and t-shits and get some nice little skirts and summer dresses.
- Craft’s – my girls love making and getting messy and all the jazz, recently I just haven’t done enough of it with them, I really want to get back into it with the linky I run kids corner I am inspired by all the fab crafty posts that are being linked up and I have lots of ideas for this month!
So that’s all for this month quite a busy June for us! What are you up to??