Well June’s been a bit of a mental month, I have been here there and abit of everywhere which is probably why I hadn’t even realised what the date was untill Beth tweeted me last night oops!
Britmums and blog camp were amazing I had such a great time, I came away with a head full of idea’s but after letting it all sink in I have actually decided to cut down on the amount of time I put into blogging, I have come to realise there are not enough hours in the day and I can’t do anymore than what I am already doing – I won’t stop blogging by any means but I want to focus on the things I enjoy writing, build on other skills and basically stop faffing about.
Vlog more ok so I have done a couple but no where near as much as I’d of liked to this is what I mean about stop faffing – if I spent less time arseing around I could of done.
On to July
Not going to lie I have go nothing much planned at all for July as yet – I am being completely boring.
I am hoping to just enjoy the sun with my girls and spend a bunch of time on the beach eating ice- creams. There are a couple things I’d like to do though..
- A night out.. yes a much needed night out with my friends is on the card for July I think. A few drinks, bit of dancing and a lot of laughs are exactly what I need right now.
- There have been some big changes in my life recently and I want to write about it – every time I try to the words don’t seem to be there but I hope to at some point this month.
- Vlog – yep it’s on here again it will happen!!
- Upcycle a chest of drawers that has seen better days I am getting inspriation from The Twinkles Diary with this great post I want to try it myself!
- I feel really good an happy with how things are going for me right now so most of all I want to stay feeling like this and do all the things that make me happy!
What have you got planned for July?