I am linking up to Twinderelmo today for a monthly bucket list! I love this idea it gets me excited about the month ahead and setting some little goals while giving you all a glimpse into some of the things I will be up to!
Aprils bucket list:
- Well first of as its Easter and I have all babies with me for 2 weeks I want to get out and about as much as possible I hope the weather cheers up a bit for us! I am hoping to squeeze in Upton country Park, Kingston Lacey, a trip to Moors valley and a day at the heavy horse farm so fingers crossed for some nice dry days!
- I want/need to for my own sanity join the gym. I miss it so much I used to go a lot before having Lottie but have never got back into it since she’s been born, so I will sign up and get going again.
- At the end of April me and Maisy are heading up to London for a great event we’ve been invited too with Specsavers I’m so excited for some Mummy and Maisy time we don’t get enough of it thats for certain and were staying over at my mums for the night so I’m really excited to see her and my two little brothers.
- Sort out and Ebay some of Lottie’s baby clothes – as much as I would love another baby at some point in reality I don’t see it happening so the three bags of teeny tiny baby clothes I have lurking around really ought to be sorted, donated and sold!
- Read a book I blogged about what I was reading and shocked I’m still only about a quarter of the way through sharp objects so I this month my aim is to get it finished!
- Cut the food shop – recently my food shop has just been creeping up and up and up and I don’t know why I used to be able to do it really cheap and we ate amazingly however at the moment my cupboards always feel bare and its costing me double! I wrote about how to save money on the food shop here and I am going to go back to taking my own advice!
- And finally I have a ton of pictures that need to go up on the walls and after months of it not getting done its really starting to bug me so April is the month they WILL go up!
Whats your plans for April?