I seem to have lost all motivation in the last few weeks; the house works getting on top of me since we’ve had this lovely weather its been put to the bottom of the to do list which is fine but now its got too much; i have been eating far too much rubbish far too often and although it feels good at the time i always feel cr*p after; in general i just feel like I’ve become a little bit lazy! I know how can u be lazy with 3 kids right? But I’m just stuck in a bit of a rut at the moment. It puts me on a downer so starting from today I am making some little changes that i know will make a big difference!
- Drink more water. I know how important it is it makes such a different to my skin and mood.
- Start eating healthier, I’m a bit lazy with eating I always have a good meal at dinner because I’m cooking for everyone but other wise during the day I just tend to pick so this is a big one for me I know I need to eat 3 proper meals a day and cut down on the sugar I am a full blown chocaholic (its a disease) going to make a real big effort with this.
- Regular exercise, I used to love going to the gym before Lottie was born I was doing body combat usually twice a week and it made me feel great I’ve tried to get back into since she was born and failed miserably. Tonight I’m going to boot camp, little terrified but it should be fun!
- Read more, I love reading finding the time is hard – must find the time.
- Do more things that scare me, I get a lot of anxiety and it holds me back from doing things I would love to try I need to feel the fear and do it anyway.
- Lastly is more me time – going to do a bigger post about this soon.
I’m hoping that by writing them down I’m going to be a lot more likely to stick to it and I’d just like to apologise to dairy milk as my nightly binges are stopping you sales are likely to fall dramatically, it was fun while it lasted even if my arse doesn’t agree.