Mother’s day is right around the corner and as always I have been researching the best gifts to make mum’s feel special this year. Of corse what we want is; a lie in, a long hot bath, to take a pee in peace and for someone else to do dishes but I have some extra little treats to put a smile on all those mums out their who really deserve some spoiling!
- GIANDUIOTTI ASSORTMENT – Fancy chocolates never go a miss, this selection of milk hazelnut, dark hazelnut and white chocolate and pistachio gianduiotti are beautifully presented.
- IFit Vue – For those fitness loving mumma’s out there, such an easy way to track your progress I love mine – full review will be up soon!
- Boozy Berries – What’s that you say; Raspberries soaked in the finest Pinkster Gin. Yes please these definitely count as one of my five a day don’t they?
- Mummy Bear Coaster – Fab little edition to mum’s bed side table or desk!
- Indigo Herbs – Tea lovers will adore these sets from Indigo Herbs with loose leaf tea, a leaf strainer, massage oil and and essential oils the perfect way to unwind and relax.
They also have a great pregnancy box for mum’s to be you can find here!
- Walkers Shortbread – The most delicious shortbread in a special mother’s day tin!
- Mother’s day soap – These bars of soap from the English soap company smell amazing.
- Nice cup of tea mug – Us mums we love the chance to put our feet up and have a cuppa RedCandy.co.uk (my new favourite website) has a gorgeous selection of mugs and other gifts for mothers day.
- Fizz – Henri Delattre Rosé Champagne is so so tasty, I am a Rosé and I love this. At just £15 a pop from Lidil it is an absolute bargain.
- 7th Heaven face masks – We all must have tried one of these face masks at some point in our lives, I remember sleep overs with these in my teens. When kids, work etc get involved skin care is one of those that get pushed to the back of the todo list – these are a godsend.
- More Fizz – How could I not include this stunning gold bottle of Prosecco?? Not only is he bottle stunning inside it there lies booze; you’re welcome!
So if you are all wandering what I will be up to this mothers day; you will probably find me on the sofa, face mask on, with a mug of Prosecco in hand (keeping it classy) whilst wearing my wonder women Pyjamas because quite frankly I am… These bad boys are from primark.
What are your plans this mother’s day??
Some of the items have been sent to me to provide some mother’s day gifting inspiration, all thoughts and opinions are my own.