Christmas is over, the decorations are down. New years is a distant memory (too much champagne may have something to do with that) Are the January blues starting to set in for you?
January is one of my least favourite months every this year is proving to be no exception – the weather is horrible and I am broke so I need to make some plans to give myself something to look forward to and hopefully keep myself sane.
With funds stretched to the max from Christmas I have been having to think slightly further a field than ‘lets go for a few drinks so here goes..
- Having a Tuscan themed dinner party. I so excited to be working with Tuscanery, a new subscription service which provides you with a tasting box full of Tuscan delights. I am super excited to put on a night with some friends this week and share it with you watch out for the post and check them out such a great service and a fab way to make a night in a little more special.
- A pamper night. As much as I would love a spa day/weekend/week it isn’t feasible just now but a pamper night in with some friends and a nice bottle or 3 would be the next best thing, I am digging out the foot spa and I’m finding the face masks, January is all about relaxation.
- Get stuck into a good boxset. Finding a series I love breaking bad, pretty little liars, gossip girl, the walking dead, homeland I could go on I am going to go Homeland I think I got to series 3 so I need to catch up.. I warn you if you try this one you will get addicted and January will pass in a few seconds.
- Family DVD night. Popcorn, a disney film and snuggles with my princesses under a big fluffy blanket – perfection.
- Party planning. I have Bella and Lottie’s birthday coming up fast, so planning a party for them will give us all something to look forward too.
So this is how I plan to beat the January blues! What will you be getting up to this month?