Last month I joined in with Twinderelmo‘s monthly bucket list and I really loved the idea so am back for more!
Quick look back over last month’s and how I got on you can read the whole list here…
So ones I did really good at were getting out and about lots we had a lovely Easter half term particularly enjoyed our day out to Kingston Lacy and me and Maisy had a lovely time up in London!
I also put up a bunch of pictures on the house – all by my self! Who need’s a man, a couple might be a tad wonky and I may have taken a chunk out the wall but that’s not the point feeling chuffed with myself for that.
Ones I failed massively at were, putting some of Lottie’s old baby clothes on Ebay – I did manage to get as far as logging on to Ebay though and then ending up buying rather than selling (this girl cannot resist a bargain). Also didn’t join back at the gym – opps next month it’s a sure thing!
So on to May’s bucket list-
- Join the gym – it’s going right at the top so I’m definitely gonna do it please people tell me off if I don’t!!
- Actually go to the gym once I’m over the first hurdle which is to join I need to actually go.
- Next week I’m picking up our new kitty, so damn excited – the kids will be ecstatic so I need to get all her bits and bobs ready. Just going to pre warn you I will be spamming everyone with kitten photo’s.
- Sort the garden it currently looks like one big over grown weed and I can’t take it anymore.
- It’s my birthday in May wooooo I’ll be 23 so the plan is .. well I don’t have one yet so that needs to be arranged!
- Comment more, I’ve been a bit rubbish lately at commenting which is why I haven’t been linking up to many linky’s so I plan to get back on it and catch up on lots of reading and commenting.
- Finish my book, last month this was on my list and I have read a good chunk so am half way there just need to finish it off.
And that is my list just a short one we don’t have very much planned this month yet just going to see how it all goes!