Wow it’s April can that be right? I remember as a child every day, week, month feeling so long since having the kids and being constantly busy it just flies by! So today I’m sharing with you all my March favourites. You can see February’s here.
Products I’ve been loving
- First up this was sent out to me to try and I have been really loving it, it’s the Derma Eraze Miracle Oil it’s really natural and smells great, its one of those multi-purpose product that can be used for all sorts of skin problems and even in your hair! I have been using this straight out of the shower before I moisturizer on my body, I have such dry skin at the moment so this is giving my moisturizer a little boost and leaving my skin feeling great – a little goes a long way so I can see this lasting me a really long time.
- Another oil but this time in my hair and that’s this Argan oil – I’m bit late jumping on the band wagon with this stuff its been around for ages but I have only just started to use it and it’s amazing I use about 4 drops and run it through the ends of damp hair and it’s just left it feeling so much nicer. I used to wear my hair up all the time because I had no time to battle the frizz every morning but its more or less gone now – so much more manageable now and it doesn’t cost a bomb the stuff I have been using is from ALDI and cost under 4 quid!!! I was sent a bunch of stuff from their Argan oil range which I’m going to write a whole review about so keep an eye out for that – I just had to rave about this now quickly!
- Next is a Lip combo I have been doing pretty much every day – so I have been wearing a this bright(ish) pink lip stick Kate Moss in colour 5 and then over the top using Tanya Burrs lipgloss in Afternoon tea I just really like the colour I get when using them together, and I love the lipgloss it lasts really well but isn’t too sticky – Perfect!
One for the kiddy’s they are really into drawing at the moment and have been loving using these pens from mapedhelix.co.uk. Usually I avoid felt tips but these just look so cool it helps them to share and means they don’t get lost!
And lastly Maisy’s really been into her writing recently she loves anything to do with letters – writing them, talking about them she just loves it! So the Kidy Board has been amazing for her she spends so long just tracing over and its really helped her getting the letters just right.
- We were invited down to Bluestone, Wales in March for our first holiday as a family of 5 and loved our time there, It was so nice to get away for a few days.
- I also announced my sponsor for Britmums Live 2015! Eeeekkk so excited to be going!
- It’s been a great month although my blogging may have been a little more sporadic, with the three girls some days I just find it impossible to get a thing done!
- My favourite post of the month was ‘It wasn’t me‘
Blogs of the month
Every month I like to feature a few of my favourite blogs this month its the lovely Katie from Mami 2 Five been loving reading the post from her new Let me tell you.. Series!
And Bonita from mama’s VIB hmmm mama’s VIB’s is dangerous for me, it makes me want to buy lots of pretty things but I love it!
Picture of the month
What a pair of cheeky faces!