You know when people say kids prefer the boxes to whats actually inside – well its true!
Recently we have had a delivery I can’t even remember what was inside now but the box has been going for weeks the kids love this damn box. With the Easter holidays starting and the weather not looking to great I’m sharing with you a bunch of things you can do with a cardboard box to keep the little un’s happy.
- So firstly theres the obvious sit inside it – just for fun you, would be shocked at just how entertaining for toddlers it is to sit inside a ruddy great a box.
- Pretend to post each other again involves one child sat in a box the other gets to shut them in so everyones a winner
- Drag box round the room whilst child sits in it – Tip: once you start you probably won’t be allowed to stop for a while so think forward and don’t so this before you are about to go out.
- Make a den with the box.
- Draw/stick things on the box.
- Wear the box on your head – hilarious every time, you can do this with most things doesn’t have to be a box – bowls work well.
- Use it as doll/toy house.
- Use as a bed.
Who knew a box could provide such entertainment!
Linking up to you baby me mummy for #thelist!