I have loved writing my updates each month for baby Lottie, and although she has just turned one she it still my baby and probably will be for ever! The past year has really flown by she is changing and developing so much each day its lovely to watch but also incredibly scary, after your first child they all seem to just grow faster and faster but thankfully with this blog I now have something to look back on for ever and hopefully show all the girls when they are older!
You can read her 11 month update here, So whats new with Lottie this month?
- She’s turned into a cheeky monster! In a good way – her personality is shinning through more and more she spends most of the day giggling away to her self or at someone else, I’ve never know such a happy baby. She is just hilarious some times her favourite things to do at the moment are:
1. Annoy her big sisters usually taking toys away whilst their playing, knock down a tower they are building or lay on top of a puzzle they’re making and then she crawls off laughing her head off, luckily enough she seems to have her big sister wrapped round her little finger so they don’t mind too much!
2. Put things on her head – can be anything doesn’t really matter but it entertains her greatly!
3. Empty my kitchen cupboards as you do.
4. Treat everything like a drum and bang it loudly.
- Lottie has three teeth!! Hallelujah at long last they popped up, the first two in the space of two days and another popped up a few days ago, she’s quite chuffed with them she likes to show them off and prove they’re really there by giving little bites every now and then, if you say ouch she will then roll around in fits of laughter – told you she’s gotten cheeky!
- We’re walking – well we’re toddling about and falling a fair bit woohoo! Her personal best currently stands at 7 steps but she’s doing really well her little face when she comes walking/running/diving at me is just the sweetest thing ever.
- With walking has also come climbing up everything or attempting too, she can get herself up on the sofa but is yet to master getting down so I need eyes in the back of my head to make sure she doesn’t launch herself off.
- Lottie has learnt how to give big sloppy(sometimes snotty) kisses!
- She’s started to talk a little more than just the baby babble if she catches a glimpse of her self in a mirror or a picture she says heyo, she calls Maisy may-may and if she wants something she’ll say more – usually my food or some more sloppy snotty kisses!
And that it for her 12 month update I think I’m going to start maybe doing these now every 2 months for Lottie or just doing a monthly update for all three of my girls – not so sure we shall see!