2015 is almost upon is – Ino where has this past year gone!! its scary how quickly its flown by and is why I am starting a New Year tag I want to share my best bits of 2014 and I can’t wait to hear yours!
What was your highlight of 2014?
Mine was most definitely the birth of baby Lottie, my family finally felt complete when this little bundle of gorgeousness came into the world. She was born back in febuary which seems like a life time ago but this year would of not been the same with out her, some may think I’m mad having 3 children so close together but I would never have it any other way!
What are you excited for in 2015?
- Getting settled in our new house were moving next week ahhhh! I can’t wait to have our routine back and get the kids all settled the last few months have been very stressful so I want to get back to happy mummy again.
- Our first proper holiday as a family of 5 (and slightly bricking it as well) were heading off to Ibiza in May I am looking forward to a week of relaxing (kind of) and having lots of fun!.
- Meeting lots more fabulous bloggers and going to some more events! I attended blogfest this year and loved it, have so many fun plans for the blog next year.
Any New Years resolutions?
- Get more organised, this goes for the blog and general life. If I’m not completely organised I get frazzled, no one likes to be frazzled.
- Exercise, I just never got back into it properly after having Lottie which is a shame I loved body combat or going for run – regular exercise is going to be a must for 2015.
My blog is only 6 months old but in the past 6 months my high would be:
- Blogfest – Getting the courage to travel up to London by my self and meet lots of amazing bloggers was so inspiring it got me so excited for my own little blog and the things to come!
Picture of the year?
I love love love this picture so much its rare to get all three of my girls sat together let alone all looking at the camera.
Jenna from Tiny footsteps
Kat from Beau Twins
Rachel from Life of my family and me
Katy from What Katy said
Steph from diary of a midlife mummy
katie from life on vista street
Lucy from Mrs Hs fave things
If you fancy playing along!