October is upon us,
The evenings are getting darker
The jumpers are coming out of the back of the wardrobe
It’s official Autumn has arrived!
I love autumn I think its one of the nicest times of year my faviroute things about autumn are;
- Clothes! I love all the chunky knit wear, the cosy scarves and boots! I even picked up a couple new little jumpers only primark so not too exciting but makes a change I never usually buy for myself!
- The darker mornings; completely selfishly, if you read my early risers post you’ll understand I’m hoping the darker mornings may encourage the small people to sleep a little longer.
- Halloween; I’ve never been a fan of Halloween up untill last year I had so much fun with the kids getting them all dressed up and going trick or treating, this year I’m planning lots of fun crafts with them and I toying with the idea of throwing a little party at home, as usual though time seems to be going far to quickly so I need to get organised for that!
- Going for autumn walks; everywhere just looks so pretty with bright coloured crunchy leaves all over the floor. The kids love exploring, collecting conkers and so far the weathers still been dry so we’ve been making the most of it.
- Food; during the summer I get so hot cooking I usually don’t fancy a big heavy meal but now the slow cooker is coming back into action I love a good stew or cassarole with some crusty bread or a bit of pie and mash mmm!!
- Cosy nights with hot chocolate; Need I say more!
So thats my favourite things about autumn whats yours??