Lottie is 6 mnths old! where has the time gone if the next six months go as fast as the last have I’m going to have a little toddler before I know it. I did a post about her development at 4 months and even though that was only 2 months ago it feels like she’s changed so much.
So what’s new with little lady now then:
- She’s now just rolling about everywhere at 4 months she had just cracked it an now nothing is safe she just rolls from one side of the room to the other grabbing everything she’s not supposed to!
- We’ve started food you may of seen my getting ready to wean post and I thought she would just be like Maisy and Bella and happily eat up the puréed food I made for her but no she was having absolutely none of it, so we’ve changed tactics and have gone down a more baby led weaning route and it seems to be working with her so far so that’s great!
- Her little personality is really coming out now she loves having her hands bitten which is slightly odd but she thinks is hysterical. She also loves a game of peekaboo and being tickled ALOT.
- She can now sit unaided for a minute or 2 before she flops over and pulls herself up to sit which means her bouncy chair is now out of bounds because she just sits right forward and flops to the sides which is a bit scary because although she strapped in it looks as though the whole chair might flip over. little bit gutted as that was where she used to sit in the bathroom with me while I grabbed a quick shower, my now once 5 min shower has been cut to about 2 minutes.
- Lastly, in the past few days she’s started babbling away to her self making different sounds her first being mamama which makes my heart melt – little mummy’s girl!