Needed some yummy healthy snacks for us today to counter act the amount of ice cream that has been consumed by us all recently. so i made some Banana and chia seed bites, they are super easy to make and make a good snack to grab on the go and are a nice alternative to cereal bars.
So all you need is:
- 2 bananas
- 1 1/2 cups of plain porridge oats
- handful of chia seeds
- So start by mashing the bananas really well, the riper the bananas the better.
- Add the chia seeds and oats and give it all a good mix.
- Shape a small handful into a ball and place on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for around 15 minutes at 180°c or until lightly browned and leave to cool.