Farmer Palmers Fun

We love Farmer Palmers I have blogged about days out there couple of times in the past – it’s really local, great value and there is a ton for the kids to do!

We hadn’t been for a good few months so after the girls mentioned it a week or so ago I picked them up yesterday from nursery and surprised them with a little trip, they were so excited to go see all the animals again. I tend to avoid days out like this when I am by myself as three kids going in different directions is hard to juggle but we had the best afternoon ever, it is getting so much easier as they get that little bit older – Lottie is now walking everywhere with confidence and Maisy and Bella are so good at sticking together and not going too far from me it’s great. Any mums with three young children there is light at the end of the tunnel hurrah!

After a quick look at all the animals in the barn and a roll around in the hay barn (Lottie not me) the kids realised they were starving and could not go on another minute until we ate!

suckies review

We were recently sent some Suckies from The Collective we all agreed they are delicious and I am a happy mum as they have no artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives just yogurt and fruit puree in a mess free pouch it was just what they needed to refuel for more running, exploring and bouncing on bouncy castles.

I vlogged snippets of the day which you can watch here..

Summer Days
Entertaining Elliot

• July 26, 2015 / 7:37 am

Thanks for hosting – it is great isn’t it! xx
      Amy recently posted…My Girls – JulyMy Profile

1. July 16, 2015 / 3:23 pm

I’ve just read about Farmer Palmers – it must be good then! And how handy to have to so close that you can go after nursery. I don’t know how you do it with 3 little girls, I have much admiration for you! I am definitely going to research farms near us in Berkshire now. #lovewhereilive
    Sabrina x
    Sabrina (The Mummy Stylist) recently posted…Top 8 Toddler Clothes from GAP – Summer 2015My Profile

• July 26, 2015 / 7:38 am

Ah thanks it was my first time somewhere like this with the three of them they are so good though x
      Amy recently posted…My Girls – JulyMy Profile

2. July 17, 2015 / 7:34 am

I love a good farm! We have a couple near us that we visit regularly. Those pouches look great! I still give my boy a fruit pouch as a snack every now and then.

• July 26, 2015 / 7:39 am

Really does I’m already noticing a huge difference from just last summer so there is hope for my sanity returning yet haha x
      Amy recently posted…My Girls – JulyMy Profile

• July 26, 2015 / 7:40 am

Ah thankyou glad you enjoyed it Im just getting into all this vlogging so its lovely to get some feedback x
      Amy recently posted…My Girls – JulyMy Profile

3. July 20, 2015 / 1:02 pm

You are an AMAZING woman Amy. I dreaded days out on my own with the girls about a year ago as it was so difficult, but it is getting easier with them being older now (apart from the terrible two tantrums I get from Emily now). For you to do that with three absolutely astounds me.
    Thank you for joining in with #SummerDays 🙂
    Karen (@karenjwhitlock) recently posted…Barnwood Park and ArboretumMy Profile

• July 26, 2015 / 7:41 am

ah thanks karen it does feel me with dread before but they are such good little girls usually I know what you mean I’m noticing a huge difference since last year, think i have relaxed alot as well though x
      Amy recently posted…My Girls – JulyMy Profile