The new year is but a few hours away and as I sit to my computer for the first time in what feels like weeks my thoughts have turned to New Years and the resolutions that come with it.
I do love to set goals an have targets to aim for but I find my big New Years resolutions constantly failing year after year. So as well as my usual ‘more serious’ resolutions that I have set and shared over on my youtube channel, today I am sharing some more just for fun resolutions. The ones that are just for me and although will be non life changing they are things that’ll make me happy.
- Try a new recipe once a week; I love to cook and bake but I am stuck in a huge food rut! Spag bol AGAIN anyone?
I am determined to start cooking or trying a new bake at least once a week. Baring in mind I prepare roughly 21 meals a week it shouldn’t be hard to make one of those a little different.
- Have more PJ days; yep I want more! I know most will be setting the opposite but sometimes I just need to slow down and hang around at home. It does me the world of good, being a little anti social from time to time is needed.
- READ; I set this as a resolutions every year and 2017 I did read a lot more than I have in a long time so I just want to continue with that. I would actually love to join a book club but I have a feeling they wont be half as much fun as the ones you see on TV on in films! Any good book suggestions??
- Take a photography course; I have wanted to do this probably since I started blogging but it always seemed like an expense I could spare. So 2018 I am going to put my hard earned money back into me and take a course. I am undecided on which one but it will probably be online so I can fit it in around work and kids.
- Record, share and cherish every moment 2018 brings – I have really enjoyed vlogging and blogging more this year and 2018 I hope to do even more of it!
So those are my 5 fun little resolutions for 2018, as I said I have recorded my ‘more serious’ resolutions like stop eating all the cheese and stop spending money on lipsticks over on my youtube channel. I guess I figure setting some that I actually want to do will help encourage the trickier ones too!
Happy new year everyone!