Yesterday I posted my Father’s day gadget gift guide with a great selection of gifts for those dads who love a new toy to play with!
Today I wanted to share some more ideas this time for gifts that are great for younger children to get dad, my girls are all under 5 so these are the type of products I’m looking at picking up for their dad this year.
- Superman Lego key ring this is such a cute gift my little girls really do think Daddy is superman so it’s perfect for them to give him!
- Ultimate English Fudge – I was sent a selection of these and they are the most creamy moreish delicious fudge I have ever eaten (and I’ve eaten a fair old amount in my time) The salt water chocolate truffle fudge were my favourite – sod dad and just buy these for me!
- A classic photo gift these beautiful acrylic photo blocks from White Wall would be great on any dads desk or somewhere in their ‘man cave’
- Got to love a minion, my girls were so excited with this cute no.1 dad minion medal they couldn’t wait to show Daddy, it’s the perfect pocket-money gift – Available at Asda.
- Gorgeous photo book from Photobox, these are so easy to create online as a really reasonable price and make such an amazing present, if your anything like me I’m already forgetting to print photo’s off so I love these so so much.
- You can never go wrong with a good pair of socks, is it just me or do men seem to lose them more than anyone else in the world! Love how bright these are from Fat Buddha Store.
- Does you hubby or dad like to do a bit of gardening? This mat and gloves set would make a lovely gift.
- Get ready for a laugh with the Accentuate game (especially when paired with number 9) brush up on your accent skills and you can guarantee some giggles with this.
- Finally let dad relax and unwind this father’s day once the kids are in bed with a nice ‘grown up drink’ a my girls would say, wine is always a winner but if dad prefers his spirits Aldi have an amazing range at really great prices.
So there’s my favourite picks for Father’s day, I’m wishing all the daddies out there a really great day!
Disclaimer: I was sent all the above products to review for this gift guide.