Another mums essentials guide for you today this time I am looking at pamper evenings, who doesn’t love a good pamper – if it was up to me I’d be swanning around in fancy spa’s but as it stands that’s not going to happen so I have my pamper evenings at home and sometimes that’s even better!!
My essentials are:
- A bath a nice big hot bubbly one, I love using a bath bomb too makes the whole bathroom smell great (wines optional but for me essential) I never used to be much of a bath fan when people would say they love to relax in a bath I just didn’t get it but I’ve really gotten into them recently I’ll either read a book or doze with some music on.
- Face mask’s – so baths done now I like to pop on a face mask and I don’t spend a fortune on them I tend to use one from the body shop.
- While thats setting I put on a really thick body moisturiser I’m using the Ten Hydration moisturiser at the moment and love it so thick but soaks in really fast!
- Once the face masks off and moisturiser’s all done you’ll need your comfiest pj’s, slippers and a fluffy dressing gown – it’s all about feeling comfy and relaxed.
- I like to finish up doing my nails I was recently sent some gorgeous nail varnish’s from Nella Milano really beautiful vibrant long lasting colours – I love the purple I think it’ll be perfect for spring.
So that’s my idea of a perfect mini pampering evening, it’s so nice to have a screen free evening every now and then and just really chill!
How do you like to relax and pamper yourselves?