Yesterday I shared with you some gift idea’s for mum’s this mother’s day and while we all like a pressie to open what is the one thing we all love?
A little bit of pampering!
- First up we all love some nice smells don’t we these two ranges are from Creightons are lovely and really well priced (psst.. they’re actually available from the pound shop so would look great in a pamper hamper!)
- One thing i would love this mother’s day would be an hour undisturbed to soak in the tub with a lovely candle burning and a good book to read! This candle from the Country candle company would be perfect it smells amazing!
- I love to paint my nails but they just seem to chip within the day but I don’t have the time to go to a salon every week! The Rokit Gel nail kit is amazing really easy to use and my nail varnish stayed put all week.
- Silky smooth legs ready for the summer anyone? Yes please – Braun’s Silk-epil7 skin spa combines epilation and exfoliation for beautiful pins!
- Love a good face mask this currently on my want list from the body shop
- More smellies this time from ted baker their range or fragranced body washes and lotions smell incredible and are available in boots
- And lastly I have been loving the Elle Macpherson Aromatherapy Foot Spa this last month its so relaxing and perfect for when you have been on your feet all day!
So thats how I like to pamper myself, what about you?