2 superheros and a fairy

People often comment on how similar my girls look, and yes there is no mistaking they are sisters is there. Personallity wise they couldn’t be more different.

Maisy is delicate, sensitive, caring and a little smarty pants with a huge imagination.

Bella is loud, slightly mental at times, rough and tumble she loves nothing more than being tipped upside down or having a play fight.

Lottie is misleading… she comes across as a quiet little angel but she is the cheeky one, I always thought Bella was the mischievous one – until Lottie learnt to walk and talk that was.

I think their fancy dress costumes really do sum them up Maisy will often be found flouncing around like a little fairy, Bella will be climbing anything in sight, and Lottie will be sneaking about in the shadows causing utter mischief!

IMG_8918Like butter wouldn’t melt..

1. March 1, 2016 / 8:45 pm

Love this post. What gorgeous little girls, I like the way their outfits suit their personalities x

2. March 1, 2016 / 8:55 pm

I love it! The costumes are adorable 🙂
    It’s quite amazing how different our children are from each other.
    Vanessa recently posted…CurrentlyMy Profile

3. March 2, 2016 / 6:46 am

I have 3 daughters too. And they are very different to each other in looks and in personalities. Your girls sound like such fun and keep you on your toes.

4. Jess
    March 2, 2016 / 8:26 am

That batgirl costume is ADORABLE, what a little poser too! Although I only have the one, its amazing to see parts of myself and her Daddy in her, genetics are an incredible thing! I have a friend with 2 little girls and they are both so different! x

5. March 2, 2016 / 8:38 am

Love this post. My two look alike and often people ask if they’re twins. But they stop being alike when it comes to looks. Two different personalities, two different tastes and two different people.
    Mine would be the same with different costumes and it would show their personalities really well of dressed up.
    Martyn recently posted…Week 3 #40DayBloggingChallengeMy Profile

6. March 2, 2016 / 5:14 pm

Love these pictures!! They are such cuties <3

7. March 2, 2016 / 7:14 pm

They make my heart melt! What stunning girls you have. A lot of people say me and my sister alike, we’ve even been called twins before but like your girls we have massively different personalities.
    Nicole recently posted…Why I’m starting a Web Management ServiceMy Profile

8. March 2, 2016 / 8:27 pm

They look lovely in their outfits and it is so sweet to read about their personalities.xx

9. March 3, 2016 / 12:22 pm

My little girl also dressed up as Tinker Bell today. I love it when their personalities shine through in their outfits :-). What a cute #MyCapturedMoment.

10. March 3, 2016 / 6:07 pm

Awww!! They are cute pictures, it is amazing how alike they can look but be so different. I love watching their personilties emerge. A great captured moment xx

11. March 5, 2016 / 5:34 pm

Ha ha ha… Love this post Amy, it really made me smile. My two are so different too. They’re both very girlie but personality wise they’re worlds apart. You’re three are so cute!! Thank you for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment xx