Autumn crafts with Baker Ross

I am really starting to love our new routine now we are getting into the swing of it, Maisy is at school all day everyday and while I miss her a ton the quality time I get with her sister’s is really lovely.

Two days a week I have Bella off from nursery all day so when Lottie goes for her nap me and Bella usually end up doing some crafts or baking, she loves anything messy.

Baker Ross sent us out a great selection of autumnal craft activities recently so we took this afternoon as opportunity to give one a go.

baker ross2

Apron’s at the ready! We set to work on some really cool hedgehog tea light holders.

baker ross3

baker ross4

Bella got busy paining the base colours, we’ve not used ceramic paint before so it did take a little getting used to it starts drying super quick. I thought it looked a little even but once it dries the colour looks a lot better.
It is quite hard to get off once dry so I would always make sure you have a cloth or some paper down you don’t mind staining.

baker ross1

We added in some details when they died I really like them they are so cute and It’s so nice to make something that we can really keep and use, I love the pictures and paintings my babies create for me but there is only so much fridge space one has spare. These will be lovely on a shelf in the girls room.

Was a really fun little activity for us to do together Baker ross have a massive range of children’s craft materials and activities go and check them out.

Disclaimer: We were sent these products from Baker Ross for a review all thoughts and opinions are my own.

1. September 30, 2015 / 6:27 am

You are such a great mum getting all crafty, I wish I was more crafty #kidscorner

2. September 30, 2015 / 7:24 am

Such cute tea light holders!

FarZain
    @http://colorsofourrainbow.blogspot.ae/

3. September 30, 2015 / 9:25 am

They look cute. It is so nice getting one to one time with your kids. I love nap time for that reason! I’d be a bit nervous using that paint with Finn as he has a tendency to get it EVERYWHERE!
    Amy (Feeding Finn) recently posted…Healthy Baked BeansMy Profile

4. September 30, 2015 / 3:50 pm

These are so cute! I only discovered Baker Ross yesterday and I am so in love with their website. I love the things like this because you can even give them away as nice little gifts. xx #kidscorner
    Chloe recently posted…WHATEVER THE WEATHER #12My Profile

5. September 30, 2015 / 3:50 pm

Chloe recently posted…WHATEVER THE WEATHER #12My Profile

6. September 30, 2015 / 3:50 pm

Chloe recently posted…WHATEVER THE WEATHER #12My Profile

7. October 1, 2015 / 8:31 am

I love these. Your daughter has decorated them so beautifully. It’s great to be able to have an out of the box craft. Saves on all that preparation!
    Sarah recently posted…Feeding the Dragon…Party GameMy Profile