Well hasn’t the temperature dropped in the last week; we started off in t-shirts and thin tops and ended in wooly hats! Can’t complain as long as it’s dry I am happy we got out for some fun in the autumn leaves this week!
Lottie Rocking her wooly hats, she defo has a signiture look for this season and that is hats she is obsessed
Pirate mummy making loads of effort for halloween! HA
Love this photo of Maisy leaping in the air
My girls ready for a little trick or treating
Lottie got some new wheels
Bella just being Bella!
Play date with Alice and Amelia to Compton Acres
Snacking – really trying to be better at taking out some healthy snacks with us rather than buying cakes – Bear Claws are a god send!
What’s new on the blog?
- We’ve been busy busy, enjoyed a lovely press trip to Tregenna castle over half term – more posts about that to follow…
- We were up in London this weekend to see Charlie and the chocolate factory in the West End, I love the amazing opportunities that come along for the girls and I.
- Christmas is a coming I have been planning lots of posts full of festivities; gift guides, crafts, comptitions and lots of fun stuff. I will also be doing Vlogmas because clearly I don’t think I am busy enough already! Sub to us on youtube here.
- I am going to be doing some fun little photo shoots with the kids this week as they were kindly send some new A/W gear!
- Lastly I’ve been loving IG stories, so to see little snippets of our day make sure you’re following us … @amy_everythingmummy
This weeks favourite photo!
Until next week – have a goodun xxx