I have some really excited news to share with you guys today, I have been asked to be brand ambassador for HUGGIES® Little Swimmers®. As the UK’S number 1 swim pant and a brand that I personally have used with all three of my girls I jumped at the chance.
The exclusive new design has been released to celebrate the launch of Disney© Pixar’s new film – Finding Dory. HUGGIES® are encouraging all families this summer to Get Set, Splash – getting out there and having some water filled fun when ever you can.
Toddlers love nothing more on a warm summers day than cooling off and having a good splash about, that’s just what I plan to be doing where ever possible. We’re so lucky to be living right next to the beach and having a ton of cool splash parks around us, HUGGIES® have sent me out an awesome kit to get us water ready at all times!
Great little bits in there to help me and the girls have lots of fun this summer – Lottie loves her Dory soft toy and has had it with her since it arrived!
With my two big girls off at school and nursery during the week it’s often just me and my little Lottie flying solo she is so active and into everything now so needs wearing out everyday. Stopping off at parks or the beach is always a good idea.
She’s already started paddling in the (baltic) sea again and over the next few weeks as the outside paddling pools will start to be filled up and I just know Lottie will be straight in there wanting to have a splash about.
Which is why I like to keep a little summer essentials bag in my car at all times to cover all bases.
So here is what I have squeezed into our super cute owl back pack from My Doodles.
- Little swimming costume this is from next and I love the cute tu-tu on it!
- Swimming nappies – HUGGIES® Little Swimmers®, with their unique technology that stops them leaking or expanding in the water, will of corse be in the bag at all times ready for spontaneous swims and splashes!
- Every little swimmer needs a towel even if its just to dry off those toes.
- Suncream for those extra top ups on a sunny day.
- Sun hat’s are a bit hit and miss as to whether a toddler will keep them on for longer than 5 minutes but we must at least try I guess.
- Snacks because enjoying ourselves is hungry work – Bear Claws are great to throw in the bag and are made entirely out of pureed fruit and veg so really health too.
- Antiseptic cream & plasters – hoping I won’t need to use them but we all know what toddlers are like.
- Hair bands and a tangle teaser – wet hair means knots, my girl all have long hair with a little curl to it so a tangle teaser is a must for us.
- Couple of quid for parking or (more likely) emergency ice-cream needs.
I find having these few bits ready to go in the car means we can be more spontaneous and enjoy our summer days even more!
Disclaimer: This post has been written as part of my ambassador role with HUGGIES®, all thoughts and opinions are my own.