As I am still celebrating my blogging first birthday I have another competition for you to say thank you for sticking with me and giving me all the support you have this last year!
Today the competition is from ALO drinks. These drinks are all natural made from aloe vera straight from the leaf – never a powder. With no artificial colours, preservatives or flavours you can ensure you are getting lots of the good stuff your body needs, the drinks come in 6 delicious flavours aimed at supporting a healthy lifestyle.
ALLURE – aloe vera juice with mangosteen and mango juices
APPEAL – aloe vera juice with pomelo, pink grapefruit and lemon
EXPOSED – aloe vera juice with honey
AWAKEN – aloe vera juice with wheatgrass
COMFORT – aloe vera juice with watermelon and peach
ENRICH – aloe vera juice with pomegranate and cranberry
ESCAPE – aloe vera juice with pineapple, guava and sea buckthorn
Benefits of Aleo Vera
1. Good for Digestive tract: Aloe vera juice is used for consumption and relief of digestive issues such as heartburn and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Aloe vera encourages the bowels to move and help with elimination.
- If you have diarrhea, it will help slow it down.
2. Assists the immune system
- Looking ahead to the upcoming wild Winter, our immune systems need to be boosted.
- Aloe vera is especially great for those who have chronic immune disorders like polysaccharides or fibromyalgia since the polysaccharides in aloe vera stimulate macrophages, the white blood cells that fight viruses.
3. Pain reliever and reduces inflammation
- Aloe vera improves joint flexibility and comes filled with mucopolysaccharides — the amino sugars needed for the regeneration of body cells.
- It strengthens joint muscles, which therefore reduces pain and inflammation in weakened or aged joints.
I was kindly sent some to try for my self and I can say they are absolutely delicious, slightly strange constancy to start with as there are bits of aloe vera in there but once your over that really tasty my favourite is Enrich (yum)! I have a great assortment box of the drinks to give away worth £23 so you’ll get chance to find your own favourite flavour.
Just follow the rafflecopter instructions below to be in with the chance on winning!
Competition will end on the 4th July 2015, one winner will then be selected at random.