Ino Ino its been miserable in the UK the last few days but today the sun is shining and I’m so excited summer is coming this means no more coats and standing freezing cold in the park while the kids run riot yay!
Today I’m sharing with you my essentials guide to summer! I think it’s a really good idea to have a bag with all your essential bits in that you can pick up at the drop of the hat knowing everything you need it in there already or keep it in the boot of the car for those spur of the moment picnics and beach trips!
- Bucket and spade – standard for the beach of any parks that have a sand pit.
- Sun tent – I found this a god send with Lottie last year even just in the garden this one is from Mothercare.
- Hats – to protect their little heads I picked these up in Next the other day.
- Swimming Costume – How cute is this one from Boden I love it.
- And one for me this David bikini* is lovely on, I can’t wait to get down the beach this summer with it on the colour and detail is just great and it’s a lovely quality.
- O.R.S hydration tablets* – I am so bad for drinking enough, in the summer I can get really dehydrated so it’s quite handy have something like this in my handbag or in the car.
- Beach ball or football – keeps the kids and the dads entertained ages while us mummies can soak up some rays!
- Picnic blanket – I lost mine somewhere in our move so picked this one up in wilko it now sits in the boot of the car ready for when ever we may need it.
- Sun cream – even if you put the cream on before you leave the house always take some extra to top up throughout the day no one wants burnt little babies. I’m currently using the sun mousse for kids*
What are your summer essentials?