Last June I had the crazy idea to start writing a blog, I had been reading blogs for a while and it always fascinated me. I loved the idea of creating an online diary to record the day to day going’s on of our family life. I knew nothing about blogging, I actually had to google how to start a blog!
I soon found myself catching up with the 21st century and tweeting my life away connecting with other bloggers no sooner than I started did my twitter feed seem to go mad for Britmums live 2014. I watched and followed as it seemed every blogger in the world was going to this event, I loved reading all the posts full of tips when they returned it sounded truly amazing – I thought to myself one day that might be me.
Less than one year on from my first ever blog post it will be me, I’m going to Britmums Live 2015 I will be getting on the train and meeting up with a gorgeous bunch of ladies who have become some of my closest friends in recent months and I cannot wait, there’s also so many blogger whom I am so excited to meet for the first time.
I must warn you all though I am terrible at recognising people so I may appear to be staring at your chest really I’m trying to read you name badge!!
So to help the process along a little though I’d join in with the meme linky and introduce myself a little more, here goes..
- Name: Amy Cooper
- Blog: Everything Mummy
- Twitter ID: @amycooperEM
- Height: 5’3” ish – I no short arse.
- Hair: Blonde, long and I have a fringe
- Eyes: Blue
- Is this your first blogging conference?: No, I went to Blogfest last November and will be going to Blog Camp Bristol in June as well
- Are you attending both days?: You bet
- What are you most looking forward to at BritMums live 2015?: Catching up with lots of friends and meeting lots of new ones. I love how inspired I feel after blogging event’s you learn so much.
- What are you wearing?: Still undecided on that one maybe a casual dress or jeans and a nice top we shall see but what an excuse to go shopping!
- What do you hope to gain from BritMums LIVE 2015?: Confidence to take my blog to the next level its grown so much in the last (almost) year, its so exciting to see where it’ll go.
- Do you have any tips to pass on to others who haven’t been before?: I’ve not been before so would be great if some could give me some!! But from previous blogging event’s I have been to I’d say be confident, get chatting everyone is so lovely. Bring your charger so much tweeting will be done and make sure you have a pad and a pen that works!
See you there!