Another month been and gone this year is going by so fast! I love looking back on the month and sharing my favourite bits with you all you can read my favourite’s from March here.
- First up is a new foundation brush, mine unfortunately started to fall apart so was time for a new one, thought I’d try the Expert face brush by real techniques I have had a few of their brushes and I love them all they are just lovely to use so I was not surprised to find I love this one as well. It gives foundation a really nice natural looking finish and compared to other makeup brushes these are really reasonably priced I think it was around the £10 mark.
- Next up I’ve started using the Maybelline Color Tattoo in the shade Creamy Beige its really nice to use as a base for a more heavier eye make up look but also by it self for just everyday it’s a really pretty colour that blends out nicely, you also just need a small amount so will last ages.
- I reviewed some products from the TEN mother and baby range recently and I really want to include the hydrating body moisturiser in my favourites, usually it takes me ages to get through a body moisturiser I like to have a few on the go depending on my mood or how my skin is feeling at the time but I have used this day in day out and I’ve just ordered a new bottle its great!
- And lastly for beauty is a new lip product, I’ve been a fan of the Revlon colour burst balms for a while always opting for light pinks nothing to bold but in quest to be a bit more adventurous I went for this red (shade 250) and I’ve got to admit I love it.
And here it is on – one thing to remember don’t ever EVER try and apply without a mirror you will end up walking round ASDA with it on you chin! Very attractive.
- I was very lucky to head up to London for a couple of days this month with Maisy, we had a lovely couple of days at some blogging events which you can read more about here.
- This past month I have taken a real step back from my blog and I feel like a needed it, some big changes have been going on in my personal life which I don’t wish to dwell on but my head has been all over the place and not into my blog at all, I feel a little more focused now and looking forward to what the future will bring.
- My favourite post’s from this month have been 18 guarantee’s of parenthood I giggled all the way through writing this post and 50 things that make me happy I’ve loved reading these posts on others blogs and writing my own made me think about all the little things in life that make me smile!
Blog’s of the month
As much as I love writing my blog I also love to read them so each month I feature a couple of my favourite fellow bloggers and this months are:
Caro who blogs at Twinkle’s Diary – this lady makes things looks insanely pretty and I want her to come and make over my home so bad.
And Katy from What Katy Said – Katy is on blogging fire at the moment so many great posts must go have a read!
Picture of the month
Photo of the month is going to these gorgeous girlys love this photo a lot!
How’s you April been any particular highlight’s you’d like to share?