I have been tagged by the lovely Lucy from Mrs H’s Favourite Things for the Vogue’s 73 questions tag, I have been loving reading through these posts that have been popping up al over the internet recently one of my favourites and the first I read was from running in lavender!
1. Were you named after anyone?
No my middle name is after my mum’s.
2. When was the last time you cried?
3. Do you like your handwriting?
4. What’s your Favourite lunch?
Really crusty rolls with chicken and salad
5. Instagram OR Twitter?
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you?
7. Do you bake?
Yes – Badly.
8. Do you like flying?
Yes I really don’t mind as long as I’m comfortable.
9. Would you bungee jump?
I’d like to be cool and say yes but no flipping way!
10. Favorite cereal?
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
No just slip them off
12. Do you think your strong?
I can be for my children on the inside no not at all!
13. What is your favourite ice cream?
Ben and jerry’s chocolate fudge brownie!
14. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
15. Red or pink?
16. What’s your least favourite things about yourself?
17. Who do you miss the most?
My little brothers.
18. What was the last book you read?
The good girl
19. What film made you cry the most?
The fox and the hound.
20. What’s the last thing you ate?
One of the kids eater eggs whoops bad mummy!
21. What are you listening to right now?
22. If you were a crayon what colour would you be?
23. Favourite smell?
Clean bed sheets.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
25. Ski or beach holiday?
Beach all day every day.
26. Favourite sport to watch?
27. Hair colour?
28. Eye colour?
29. Puppies or Kittens?
30. Favourite food?
31. Scary film or happy endings?
Happy ending’s can’t stand horror films!
32. Last film you watched?
Fast and furious – 5 I think?
33. What are you reading now?
Sharpe objects by Gillian Flynn.
34. Summer or winter?
35. Hugs or kisses
36. Favourite Dessert?
37. Favourite room in your house?
38. How long have you been on Facebook?
39. What’s your favourite country to visit?
Ive not travelled much I likes Cyprus though.
40. What was the last country you visited?
42. Favourite Sound?
My girls playing together.
43. Rolling stones or The Beatles?
44. Whats the furthest you’ve been from home?
45. Do you have a special talent?
46. Where were you born?
47. Where are you living now?
48. Favourite Hitchcock Movie?
Not seen any!!
49. What book can you read again and again?
Ive only ever read one book more than once – Harry Potter!
50. Favourite TV on at the moment?
Pretty Little Liars.
51. Dark chocolate or Milk chocolate?
52. Whats your favourite drink?
Sparkling peach water.
53. Who is your girl crush?
54. What was the first film you saw at the cinema?
I have no idea I remember going to see toy story 3 when that came out!
55. Heels or flats?
56. Favourite bed time story?
57. Bath or shower?
58. Whats the hardest thing about being a mum?
59. Favourite band?
60. Favourite solo artist?
61. To be or not to be?
62. What would be the title of your autobiography?
Never too young.
63. Best gift you ever received?
64. Best gift you’ve ever given?
Obviously the girls but and actually like p birthday present would have to be the orange talking kitty we got daisy for her third birthday she was near tears she was so happy its the best thing I have ever seen!
65. Favourite fruit?
66. What was your first pet?
A dog named toddy.
67. Favourite board game?
68. How do you have your coffee?
69. Best invention?
70. Diamonds or pearls?
71. Blow dry or air dry?
72. Cheap or expensive shampoo?
73. How difficult was it to answer these questions?
Pretty easy I said the first thing that popped into my head!