Yes we are nearly half way through March and I’m only just posting my February favourites, bad blogger! We’ve been so busy though with one thing or another I just haven’t found the time but it’s here now better late than never! If you missed January’s favourites you can read that here!
Products I’ve been loving
- Topshop Lipsticks in general – I’ve bought a few now, I think they’re really nice to apply they have a kind of velvety creamy feel to them once on, are very pigmented and stay put! The colour I’ve been wearing all month is ‘Brighton Rock‘ a gorgeous matte pink I have been loving bright lips at the moment and these are ideal at £8 a pop.
- I’ve been using a different foundation this month its kind of an old favourite I used to use it a couple of years ago although I think its changed a bit since then so anyways its been rediscovered and its the Bourjois Healthy Mix I use the shade 52 vanilla, it just gives a nice even coverage so it’s not looking caked on, lasts pretty well too it claims 16 hours – I’m not sure about that but it doesn’t look patchy at the end of the day so I’m a happy women!
- And lastly is the Braun Face 831 Beauty Edition I love this exfoliating brush so much, I was using it everyday but found it a little too harsh on my sensitive skin so have started to just use it once or twice a week it leaves my skin feeling so lovely and smooth! I have written a full review on the product as well you can have a read of that here.
- I feel like my blog was quite Lottie focused this month but that was due to her turning one whole year old! Its been so nice sharing with you all her monthly updates its been such a great year with her completing our family.
- I’ve been blogging more than ever I think the more you blog and work hard at it the more you have to write about if that makes any sense? They’re have been a couple of occasions where I’ve felt a little over whelmed with deadlines to meet and emails spiralling but I’ve set up a bit of a schedule and I’m trying to keep organised its helping a lot!
- I’ve started a new series on my blog in February too and that’s my heath and fitness challenges its been really fun to document as I try to make some lifestyle adjustments, everyone’s comments and encouragement has really helped to keep me motivated! So big thank you.
Favourite bloggers this month
- Jess writes a lovely blog Mummy of boy girl twins I have loved reading it for so long now, its had a little make over recently and looks fab go check it out!
- Karen who blogs at Mini travellers shares amazing tips, advice and reviews on holidays, days out and traveling as a family – her blog always gets me planning our next trip!
Picture of the month
I love this snap of me and Lottie it was taken on the beach on her birthday still can’t quite believe she’s one!
(March’s favourites will be on time 1st April! Promise!)