So its that time of the week again to look back over the past week an see what we’ve been up to I’m linking this post up to you baby me mummy and mums days for The List.
- This week my eldest daughter started nursery at the school she’ll be going to next year, I’ve had mixed emotions about this I knew she would be fine she loves to socialise with other children but while she was stood there in her little school uniform it did make me well up, she’s so grown up now and quickly turning from a toddler to a little girl!
- Another big mile stone was hit this week and this time it was my youngest daughter has started crawling! Its more of a commando type crawl than your traditional crawling but she’s now getting into everything and causing big trouble!
- This week also saw a new arrival in my house yes I’m talking about my Mac Book Air this is a very early xmas present from my other half I’m soooo pleased with it and feeling very lucky!
Blogging and social media
- So now that I’m back up an running on the laptop it’s making things so much easier to blog and use other platforms of social media so I am trying to make a lot more effort especially with G+ and Pinterest!
- I’m considering starting a you tube channel, I’ve really got into it recently watching loads so I would love to give it a try with everything though it’s probably something that’ll take me months to get the confidence to actually go for!
- My most popular post this week was my recipe for fruity buns, super quick an tasty these didn’t last even a day in my house!