Lottie Turns 3!

Saturday saw my littlest girl Lottie turn 3 years old!

It’s quite crazy to think that this time three years ago I was at home cooing over my newborn with two toddlers and now I two children at school and my ‘baby’ is officially a toddler. A lot has changed in three years but we are all happy as ever.

Lottie’s birthday celebrations started a lot earlier than I had hoped, she was awake at 1am telling me she was the birthday girl, jumping on me and asking if we could go down stairs yet. Excited is an understatement. Thankfully she eventually went back to sleep but her night time party meant the little birthday girl didn’t want to get up in the morning.

The girls and I did manage to convince her to get up in the end and she spent her morning opening up some gifts, playing with her new train set and eating toast – best morning ever if you are 3.

Lottie wanted to go to the farm for her birthday treat so we got ready to head off and visit the animals. I steered away from parties for all the girls this year. I find they’re so much hard work with organising and keeping everyone entertained that I don’t get to enjoy them with the girls, having a fun family day out was so much better.

So off we headed to Farmer Palmers. The weather was perfect the sun shone brightly all day for the first time in ages it felt like spring had hit early.

Our day was filled with feeding lambs, holding guinea pigs, swinging, sliding, racing, ice creams and a bumpy bumpy tractor ride. Lottie had the best birthday – in fact we all did, it was a great day out with my favourite people.

1. February 19, 2017 / 9:00 pm

Awww happy birthday. My daughter turned 3 at start of the month and hasn’t stopping singing “Happy Molly Cake Day” yet. Looks like Lottie had a great day.

2. February 20, 2017 / 1:54 pm

This looks like a lovely way to spend a birthday. I agree with you about birthday parties costing a lot. I refuse to do them at the moment. Cameron had a sleepover with 3 friends for his 6th one and went to the cinema with them the next morning – he loved it. Happy birthday to your little girl x

3. February 20, 2017 / 2:21 pm

Looks like a perfect family day out – we’re the same with parties, I can’t be doing with the stress!!
    Devon Mama recently posted…Living Arrows: Week EightMy Profile

4. February 20, 2017 / 6:17 pm

Happy Birthday Lottie! It sounds like the best day out, especially feeding the lambs!

5. February 20, 2017 / 7:14 pm

Glad she had a great day, so funny she was up in the night! Lovely photos from your day, the weather was soo lush on Saturday!!

6. February 20, 2017 / 7:51 pm

This looks lovely!
    My little one is 3 in May and I want to avoid doing a party too this year.

7. Georgina
    February 20, 2017 / 10:27 pm

What an amazing birthday! Oh to be three again. I am terrified for my baby to get this big!