With Lottie turning two I thought I would share a little gift guide of bits she will be getting, two’s a bit of an awkward age you have an idea of things they like but they can’t always tell you exactly what it is they would like so bit of guess work is involved.
With Lottie being the youngest of three girls as well by the time her birthday comes around I have often run completely out of ideas of what to get for her.
This year I didn’t go crazy, having just done two birthday’s and christmas not only have I run out of space in our 3 bed house I had really run out of things I could think of for her and it got to the stage where I was looking at buying things for the sake of buying them and that’s just silly!
- Peppa Pig play doh – Massive Peppa fan, she loves watching it, playing it so Peppa play doh was always going to be a big hit also nice for her to play it with Maisy and Bella too!
- Peppa Pig Weebles play set – Again Peppa, I love the weebles play sets they are so much better than some of the Peppa playsets daisy used to have. They’re much bigger and better for little hands.
- Twirlywoos DVD* – Another favourite for Lottie at the moment has been Twirlywoos she loves all the bright colours and the little song, the girls are at the stage where they can fight over the TV so it’s nice for Lottie to have her own little DVD we can cuddle up and watch on a lazy afternoon.
- Alphabet crocodile puzzle* – how cool is this? I love it, it’s big, it’s bright and it helps the kids learn the alphabet. Lottie has been picking up little bits of the alphabet and phonics from the girls so it’s a fun easy way to reenforce some of that.
- Lottie’s Farm Adventures* – My favourite thing of all, I love this personalised book about Lottie’s day at the farm it’s a cute little story and something we can keep to remember her second birthday for ever. All the girls think its hilarious and I love that picture of her with the bunches!
So there’s my little gift guide for Lottie she did have a few more little bits bobs of clothes and shoes but these were the main things. Hopefully it’s given you some inspiration when it comes to gift buying for a Peppa mad little two year old!