Christmas is coming!! I have been concentrating on getting Maisy’s birthday out of the way it has dawned on me I am not at all prepared for the mayhem of christmas.
The tree will be going up over the weekend so I thought I’d share 5 stocking filler ideas all for under a fiver!
- Squeaky gingerbread socks – how cute and they squeak… need I say more.
- Bath bombs – I adore lush not only for myself but with all natural products they are perfect for the girls to use in the bath. They get so excited to have a lush bath – they’ll each be getting a little something in their stockings this year.
- Loving all the retro sweets that are coming back fruit salads were always a favourite of mine and these softies are perfect for the kids.
- Disney princess buildable figures – My girls (like most small people) love collecting bits of plastic tat these will be right up there street!
- Frozen top trumps – I used to love playing top trumps as a kid, hours and hours lost with my brother playing them so really I just want to play them again!
So there you have 5 little ideas each under a fiver, what are you putting in your little ones stocking’s this year?