My week in pictures #31

My week in pictures 31

Top (L-R)
Being silly with my girls
Baby bear fresh from the bath
Burying mummy’s feet in the sand

Middle (L-R)
Selfie!
Maisy on the big swings she’s finally getting the hang of swinging herself

Bottom (L-R)
A new dolls house has brought a lot of fun this week
I do love my girls in a pair of dungarees
Meeting my friends little baby so cute!

1. August 22, 2015 / 6:16 am

How can you possibly have three young children and look so gorgeous?
    Looks like you had a lovely week x
    Karen recently posted…Tenby BeachMy Profile

• August 22, 2015 / 8:32 pm

hmm I’m not sure about that you don’t see me first thing haha thankyou though x x
      Amy recently posted…My week in pictures #31My Profile

2. August 22, 2015 / 8:24 pm

I love seeing photos of you and your girls as I often wonder what we would be like with three little people. That one of your littlest just got out the bath is so cute! xx
    Katie @mummydaddyme recently posted…When you go past a Cornfield…My Profile

• August 22, 2015 / 8:32 pm

Ah thankyou Katie, it’s busy but three times the cuddles so I love it πŸ™‚ xx
      Amy recently posted…My week in pictures #31My Profile

3. August 23, 2015 / 5:25 am

Ah you always looks so pretty πŸ™‚ lovely shots! I like getting my feet buried and agree little ones in dungarees is so cute!! Thanks for hosting and enjoy the next week xx #sundaystars
    Sarah Howe recently posted…Pole Exercise UpdateMy Profile

4. August 23, 2015 / 7:51 am

Love these! Such gorgeous photos. I love dungarees too – they’ve always been my favourite item to put on Zach as he just looks adorable in them! Thanks for hosting Sunday stars lovely πŸ™‚
    Lisa (mummascribbles) recently posted…Our toilet training journey has begun!My Profile

5. August 23, 2015 / 8:11 am

I love it when you look back over the week to see what you’ve been up to. Some weeks you think you’ve not done a huge amount but when you add it all up and look back at photos you realise you have done.

Thanks for hosting πŸ™‚

#SundayStars

• August 24, 2015 / 8:08 pm

I know I came to do this weeks and thought I’d have no pictures as it’s been a really quite week luckily I photograph just about everything haha
      Amy recently posted…Cosy nights in with The PinkertonsMy Profile

6. August 23, 2015 / 8:35 am

Such beautiful photos, your family is just so gorgeous! I always think kiddies look the cutest wrapped up in their towels after bath time! xx

7. August 23, 2015 / 9:51 am

wow you look great for someone who has had 3 kids!x

8. August 23, 2015 / 10:05 am

Looks like it’s beeen a fab week lovely! Must start doing round up posts again xx #sundaystars

9. August 23, 2015 / 11:23 am

The doll house looks amazing and burying Mummy’s feet is always a great game! Love pictures. #OrdinaryMoments
    Helen | Wonderfully Average recently posted…GG’s GardenMy Profile

10. August 23, 2015 / 11:52 am

Beautiful photos of the little girls and the mum of course! Playing with the sand and the dollhouse are the best. #SundayStars

11. August 23, 2015 / 4:12 pm

Ah Amy your week in pictures posts always make me smile. You make it all look so easy and with three little ones! That picture of Lottie just out of the bath is just so cute! Thank you so much for being my #SundayStars co-host xx
    Heledd – Running in Lavender recently posted…Sunday Stars – 23rd AugustMy Profile

12. August 23, 2015 / 4:58 pm

I am always in complete awe of you! You always look so lovely, I adore your blog and I don’t know how you manage it all with lots of little ones! πŸ˜€ I struggle with one haha. πŸ˜€ What a beautiful week you’ve had. I love the dolls house. x #sundaystars
    Chloe recently posted…5 THINGS I REALLY WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAYMy Profile

• August 24, 2015 / 8:11 pm

Oh wow thankyou for this lovely comment I am glad you enjoy my blog sometime I feel like I’m running around like a headless chicken trying to fit it all in good fun though! x x
      Amy recently posted…Cosy nights in with The PinkertonsMy Profile

13. August 23, 2015 / 6:21 pm

I love you weekly photos Amy, the first is my favourite it is beautiful you all look to be having so much fun x

14. August 23, 2015 / 6:37 pm

Lovely pics..I have hair envy with you lol so pretty! You’ve got a cute family too! #ordinaryMoments