My Week In Pictures #28

my week in picture 28

Top (L-R)
Lottie – I accidentally took this photo not realising I was so zoomed in but I love it.
Sleepy Bella catching flys
Butterfly spotting on a day out this week.

Middle (L-R)
Off to holiday club at nursery for the day, they loved being together and had so much fun
Ready for a bumpy tractor ride at farmer palmers

Bottom (L-R)
Maisy going for a pony ride
My attempt at a dutch plait – I love plaits and easy way to keep hair looking pretty every day but was getting bored of the fresh plaits what do you think?
Big cheesy grinds from Lottie!

1. August 2, 2015 / 9:52 am

Love the photos. Especially the first one!
    The plait looks lovely. I have only learnt to do French plaits on my girls. I did a perfect one yesterday – woohoo!

Beth | Life-As-Mum

• August 8, 2015 / 9:09 pm

Ah it’m amazing isn’t and once you have got it it’ll just get easier each time I love plaiting my girls hair!:) x
      Amy recently posted…My Week In Pictures #29My Profile

• August 8, 2015 / 9:10 pm

Thank you Katie, it took a lot of practise and a lot of bribery with biscuits to get them sitting still so I could learn the plaits ha!
      Amy recently posted…My Week In Pictures #29My Profile

2. August 2, 2015 / 5:34 pm

Lots of lovely photos. I’m always impressed by people who can do fancier plaits than the ones I can do LOL.

3. August 2, 2015 / 7:32 pm

Lovely photos and your hair looks mint – I tots wish I could to braids like that. Beautiful family x #ordinarymoments

4. August 2, 2015 / 7:43 pm

Lovely photos. Your girls are gorgeous.
    The plait looks great I have been practing on Matilda’s hair but my hair isn’t long enough to do much exciting with, I would love to have long thick hair. x
    Caroline recently posted…Me and Mine July 2015My Profile

• August 8, 2015 / 9:11 pm

Ah thnkyou it’s gotten so much thicker since I had the girls sometime I love it sometimes i hate it! x
      Amy recently posted…My Week In Pictures #29My Profile

5. August 3, 2015 / 10:42 am

Gorgeous photos and I love that plait. Is there an age limit do you think for plaits? I’m 35 and love wearing that style X #TWTWC
    Lins @Boo & Maddie recently posted…Monday Catch Up #10My Profile

• August 8, 2015 / 9:11 pm

Never to old! such an easy pretty hair do its my go to when I’m having a mental hair day xx
      Amy recently posted…My Week In Pictures #29My Profile

6. August 5, 2015 / 8:07 am

Lovely photos and it looks like you had a great week! I love your hair, I’ve only just learnt to dutch braid and love it! xx

• August 8, 2015 / 9:12 pm

yeah me too I usually just french or fish tail but I’m loving the dutch at the minute! LOL x
      Amy recently posted…My Week In Pictures #29My Profile

7. August 7, 2015 / 8:23 am

What a wonderful week! Your daughters are absolutely beautiful. I’m ummming and aaahing whether to give our daughter a sibling and looking at photos like this makes me broody! They look adorable together. And the dautch braid … that takes patience and skill 🙂 neither of which I have.
    Have a fabulous weekend.
    xx
    #thisweekiveloved
    Jade Munro recently posted…From Civilian Life to Military Wife – A List.My Profile

• August 8, 2015 / 9:13 pm

Ah thankyou thats lovely, and the plait really looks more impressive than it is so simple once you get the hang of it x
      Amy recently posted…My Week In Pictures #29My Profile

8. August 7, 2015 / 9:08 am

Wow loving the butterfly pic and the one of the braid. I’m rubbish at hair lord help Noo when she’s got enough for me to do something with! #thisweekiveloved
    zoe dunn recently posted…Random Train of Thought – Time Rebate?My Profile

9. August 7, 2015 / 1:51 pm

Oh my the zoomed in shot is beautiful. I can see why you love it. I might even make that one into a canvas if i was you!
    I took a photo of Harley on the tractor this week too. How have I never seen you there?! We have a season ticket so go all the time. Thanks so much for linking up with #thisweekiveloved xx
    MyLifeMyLove recently posted…This Week I’ve Loved ~ Wk 7My Profile

• August 8, 2015 / 9:14 pm

Yes it would be lovely on canvas wouldn’t it! I know we seem to miss each other everywhere will have to arrange a meet up soon! xx
      Amy recently posted…My Week In Pictures #29My Profile

10. August 7, 2015 / 8:54 pm

it looks like a great week. I love that accidental picture, I wish those sorts of accidents happened to me ha! That braid is gorgeous. Have a lovely weekend x

• August 8, 2015 / 9:15 pm

Thanks – I actually find it so much easier to do on my self I learn on myself I never used to be able to do the ids but could do mine it 2 mins odd isn’t it! x
      Amy recently posted…My Week In Pictures #29My Profile