My captured moment – leaving nursery

Yesterday was Maisy’s last day of nursery – I wasn’t sure how I was going to feel about it before hand, Maisy is more than ready for a break she’s absolutely shattered but it’s just really dawning on me that as of September she is no longer a pre schooler she’ll be in proper main steam full time school. It’s bloody scary!

Nursery has been amazing for her, she’s become so confident and so outgoing Maisy was always abit of a reserved child didn’t like to push herself too much but she is like a new child now and I love watching her progress and develop it’s amazing and now we are embarking on the next stage.

Today made me look back on some photos of her first day and compare to the snap I took of her last day.

first day last day

Other than the fact I have learnt how to take a photo in focus (sorry) she hasn’t changed a great deal but too me she just looks like she has matured so much proper little girl now still with the big cheesy grin though.

Yesterday was mixed emotions I’m half devastated my little baby is so grown up half beaming with pride because of the little lady she’s grown in to.

Please just never grow too big for cuddles..

1. July 23, 2015 / 7:18 am

I don’t know how I’ll be in Finley’s last day of preschool as its a huge Steph isn’t it. She looks like she has grown up bless her. Great captured moment #mycapturedmoment xx
    Something Crunchy Mummy recently posted…My Captured Moment #26My Profile

• July 26, 2015 / 7:16 am

It’s such a strange feeling knowing that as of September she is in main stream school until she’s atlas 18!
      Amy recently posted…My Girls – JulyMy Profile

2. July 23, 2015 / 8:00 am

I felt the same when my little man bid farewell to his nursery too… it’s a bittersweet moment for mummy’s! Great post! #MyCapturedMoment

3. July 23, 2015 / 9:08 pm

oh bless her, its a huge mile stone isn”t it. My tween has just had his last primary school day but it only seems like yesterday I was dropping him off at preschool #mycapturedmoment
    ali recently posted…The Village Fancy Dress ParadeMy Profile

• July 26, 2015 / 7:18 am

aww, I didn’t think it would effect me much but it’s austerely hit me she’s going to be at school soon! x
      Amy recently posted…My Girls – JulyMy Profile

4. July 29, 2015 / 7:36 am

Yeap I know exactly what you mean!! Lili’s just finished her first year in Reception and going into Yr 1 and part of me is feeling sad that she’s growing up and moving up so quickly. This is a beautiful moment to capture. Have a great summer!! Thank you so much for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment xx
    Heledd recently posted…3 Essential Summer Cocktails – With A Fruity TwistMy Profile