Another month past and another month of favourites to share with you all – this month I’m going to be doing things a little differently – hold on to your hats…
If you don’t already know this month I have taken the plunge into the vlogging world and started my own YouTube channel! I have been threatening to do it for ages and I am so glad I have. It’s so much fun and I have had some great feedback and support which I am really grateful for. So May’s favourites has been done as a little video with all the products I have been loving which you can watch here:
Spoiler – may include a very cute little kitty
But I still want to share with you all my Blogging highlights from the month so here goes!
- I got into the top 500 in the tots100!!!! I was so happy to see the shiny new badge appear on my blog it really made my day – I no stats and all aren’t everything but when you work so hard at something it’s really lovely to see some progress.
- Social media also seems to have increased a lot recently with my twitter now exceeding 3500 and Facebook over 2000 thank you to everyone who does like, follow etc it means so much to see other’s enjoying the stuff I love to write.
- May saw me and the lovely Katy from what Katy said start a new linky which is very exciting for us #kidscorner is a place to share all the posts about our children whether that’s activities, crafts or updates anything you like. We have been loving discovering new blogs and reading some really great posts and are now proudly sponsored by the DoCrafts so each week we will be giving one of our lovely linkers a great prize from them.
- My most popular post this month was 5 thing’s I’d tell my pre-mummy self – I think a lot of people can relate to this.
- My favourite post to write was My girls – May I do love writing about my little babies they are my absolute world so to document what’s new with them is very special.
The past month I’ve found everything is getting a lot busier for me blog wise and it is a lot of fun but all about finding the right balance. This month I have lots of exciting thing’s coming up, my blog will turn a whole one year old expect a post or three about that and I may have to have cake it’s a big deal to me ok! I’ll also be working with some really brilliant brands which is exciting – ANDDDD I’m attending Blog Camp tomorrow and Britmum’s live in a couple of week’s ahh June is going to be one busy month!
My favourite blogger this month is without doubt Julia who writes at Rainbeaubelle a beautiful lady inside and out, my heart goes out to her and her family as they face such a hard time at the moment she’s a truly brave and inspiring women who has also been nominated as blog of the year and best writer and the MAD’s this year – I couldn’t think of anyone who deserves it more.
Picture of the month
This is always so hard to choose but I have to include our newest family member Rosie and I adore this photo of Bella those big blue eye’s and her serious little expression as she cuddles her little kitty.