Peppa Pig World

On Wednesday we took the kids out of nursery for the day and headed for Paulton’s Park and more importantly Peppa Pig world, the girls have been excited for this trip for weeks – I made the mistake of telling them in advance and they were like broken records ever since I did. Everyone who’d listen knew they were heading off to meet Peppa, thankfully weather was on our side as well and it was a beautiful day.

Off We Go!

We arrived for just after half 10 and it was already quite busy particularly in Peppa Pig World, we had to queue for about 15 mins per ride which doesn’t sound like very long but when with a toddler its a lifetime!!

After a while we went into the Paulton’s park bit which the girls actually preferred – one it was more or less dead and we could go on everything straight away and two these kids are little daredevils I was so shocked they loved all the bigger rides especially the river ride which they dragged us on 3 times in a row!
I’m not one for all these big rides but I didn’t have much choice, I dread to think when they’re older and try getting me on all the crazy roller coasters the children’s roller coaster’s are my absolute limit!!!

How cute are the girls dresses we were sent these from Nutmeg at Morrison’s they look great and are are really lovely quality – the best I’ve seen at that price. I love it when they’re all matching its so sweet just a shame I couldn’t get a decent photo of them all sat together they were far to excited all day to sit still!

We may of won a couple of teddy’s throughout the day -YAY just what I need more teddies to house.

The weather was amazing all day so lovely and hot good job I remembered the sun cream, we took a walk through the gardens full of beautiful flowers.

Our attempt at a photo together #fail.IMG_0248Although Lottie wasn’t big enough for the rides she still had a great day toddling around and exploring the park.

I made a little video with some clip from the day, note to self vlogging the day is actually really hard I kept forgetting and then editing at trying to put it all to music was tough work. Hats off to all the ladies that do this everyday, I did enjoy it though so will do some more so feel free to go check out my new youtube channel for that.

We had such a great time and would definitely recommend a visit to Paulton’s Park especially for the younger ones.

Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall

1. May 16, 2015 / 12:26 pm

Oh we love Paultons Park! They had a big billboard by Lidl last month and everytime we drove past Elliot would shout out “Peppa!!! When are we going there!”….so I think we’ll be heading back for another visit soon! x

2. May 16, 2015 / 4:51 pm

It looks like you all had a great time out exploring Peppa Pig World and Paulton’s Park, it’s great that your two enjoyed the bigger rides too. You definitely picked a good day to go that weather looks just beautiful! I love the cute dresses the girls are in. Thanks for linking up with Country Kids.
    Coombe Mill recently posted…Country Kids from Coombe MillMy Profile

• May 16, 2015 / 10:22 pm

Thankyou, we were so lucky with the weather thursday was awful.
      Amy recently posted…My Sunday PhotoMy Profile

3. May 16, 2015 / 8:30 pm

I’ve heard so many great things about this place. So pleased the weather was good to you. Girls look super cute in their matching outfits. Lovely day out. X
    Kat | Beau Twins recently posted…Vlog Stars – Meet The VloggerMy Profile

• May 16, 2015 / 10:27 pm

You should defo take the girls kat they’d love it! x
      Amy recently posted…My Sunday PhotoMy Profile

• May 16, 2015 / 10:28 pm

Thanks Karen I think everyone goes on about peppa pig world and forgets about all the other great rides they have!
      Amy recently posted…My Sunday PhotoMy Profile

4. May 17, 2015 / 9:02 am

Sounds like you had a great time! We’ve yet to make it to PPW, but I might do a little trip with just my two litlees before 3yo starts school next year. Lovely post xx #sundaystars
    Mummy Tries recently posted…Gluten, Dairy and Nut Free Coconut PancakesMy Profile

5. May 17, 2015 / 2:13 pm

This looks amazing! I’m longing to go to Peppa Pig world before our girls get too big. I’m pretty worried about the roller coaster thing too though, I only like the little ones! I love your little girl’s Frozen jelly shoes!
    #SundayStars
    morna recently posted…The sickness diariesMy Profile

6. May 19, 2015 / 11:36 am

Oh I really want to go! Looks amazing 🙂 What fab weather you look like you had too!! My twins would LOVE it there – might have to book it for this Summer xx

7. May 20, 2015 / 7:05 am

After reading this I think I will do a sneaky trip during the week with my youngest two, whist the others are at school.
    We usually have to go to theme parks in the holidays and wait up to an hour with the little ones which is not fun!! X
    Emma chanagasubbay recently posted…Raspberry Allergy Free CupcakesMy Profile

• May 20, 2015 / 11:55 am

yeah I bet kids are impatient at the best of times I can’t stand it when its too busy

8. May 20, 2015 / 8:03 am

Ah Peppa Pig World! My kids both love Peppa Pig. Crazy about it infact and I have thought about taking them here many times but at 3 and 16 months I think I may be best waiting at least a year or so. Just thinking about queing for that long and maybe longer with my two terrifies me.Glad you all had a great day though and that the weather was on your side.
    Unhinged Mummy (aka Janine Woods) recently posted…Two Under Two. How Hard Can it Be?My Profile

• May 20, 2015 / 11:54 am

Yes would be better for you in a year or so’s time thanks x

9. May 20, 2015 / 9:13 am

We really loved Peppa Pig World! It is insanely busy though. But well worth navigating through the crowds. #kidscorner x

10. May 20, 2015 / 9:14 am

I’m not sure if my comment just went through or not. Apologies if you’re getting it twice! We really enjoyed our trip to Peppa Pig World. The crowds are really crazy in that section of the park but it was well worth it. #kidscorner

• May 20, 2015 / 11:52 am

yes its there thanks for commenting twice hehe 😉 xx

11. May 20, 2015 / 2:31 pm

We love Peppa Pig World – have been a couple of times now and the girls have a fab time. Looks like you had a wonderful day and I love your girls’ matching outfits. It does get busy at Peppa Pig World and I tend to forget that there is the rest of the park to explore and that it is often a bit quieter so will have to remember that for next time 🙂
    Louise (Little Hearts, Big Love) recently posted…Ziplock bag paintingMy Profile

12. May 22, 2015 / 4:11 am

Oh how I wish there was a Peppa pig world here in Canada. My girls would love it!! It looks and sounds like fun. Great post!
    Susan recently posted…Nail Polish Strips, yay or nayMy Profile