Mums Essentials Guide To: A pamper Evening

Another mums essentials guide for you today this time I am looking at pamper evenings, who doesn’t love a good pamper – if it was up to me I’d be swanning around in fancy spa’s but as it stands that’s not going to happen so I have my pamper evenings at home and sometimes that’s even better!!

My essentials are:

1. A bath a nice big hot bubbly one, I love using a bath bomb too makes the whole bathroom smell great (wines optional but for me essential) I never used to be much of a bath fan when people would say they love to relax in a bath I just didn’t get it but I’ve really gotten into them recently I’ll either read a book or doze with some music on. Pamper Evening
  2. Face mask’s – so baths done now I like to pop on a face mask and I don’t spend a fortune on them I tend to use one from the body shop.
  3. While thats setting I put on a really thick body moisturiser I’m using the Ten Hydration moisturiser at the moment and love it so thick but soaks in really fast!
  4. Once the face masks off and moisturiser’s all done you’ll need your comfiest pj’s, slippers and a fluffy dressing gown – it’s all about feeling comfy and relaxed.
  5. I like to finish up doing my nails I was recently sent some gorgeous nail varnish’s from Nella Milano really beautiful vibrant long lasting colours – I love the purple I think it’ll be perfect for spring.nella

So that’s my idea of a perfect mini pampering evening, it’s so nice to have a screen free evening every now and then and just really chill!

How do you like to relax and pamper yourselves?

The Twinkle Diaries

1. April 13, 2015 / 8:26 pm

I’m a bit lazy and like to lie in the bath doing abs nothing! Moisturiser sounds really nice though.

2. April 13, 2015 / 8:32 pm

Ooh lovely Amy and yes its lovely to get the chance to chill out isn’t it ? x

3. April 14, 2015 / 7:57 am

That sounds like the perfect evening – i think that’s what I’m going to do this evening!! #twinklytuesday

4. April 14, 2015 / 8:11 am

Oh I need me some of this! I haven’t had a pamper evening in so long!!!! #TwinklyTuesday

5. April 14, 2015 / 10:17 am

Oh yes please! Looks and sounds amazing 🙂 Always love a good pamper and relax. Much needed 🙂 Jess xx #twinklytuesday

6. April 14, 2015 / 1:17 pm

All of the above please and I want one this weekend, just to start feeling normal again!

7. April 14, 2015 / 11:11 pm

I love a Lush bath bomb, it’s so rare I get to have a bath though, even when I do have time I start thinking it could be better spent doing other things, so I often end up resorting to quick showers x
    Mummy’s Blog recently posted…My Sunday Photo – 12 April 2015My Profile

8. April 15, 2015 / 7:58 pm

Oh that looks fab! I was poorly recently with a little dose of flu and after I hadn’t bothered to get out of my pj’s for two days, I had a gorgeous bath with candles and a magazine. I definitely don’t do it often enough! I love those purples of the nail varnishes – something else I don’t do often enough. Us mummies tend to ignore ourselves don’t we?! Thanks so much for linking up with #twinklytuesday
    Lisa (mummascribbles) recently posted…Adventure #1 – The Natural History MuseumMy Profile